Eminem controversy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2003
Off topic but thought was kinda interestin. Jus heard on tha news that Eminem was heard rappin in one his old songs like when he was 16 bout not likin black girls. Shit pretty crazy. Sure to stir alot of commotion over this. Guess tha Source is already.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
there is always a double standard for white people in a predominantly non-white field. whether or not it's right or wrong, it's still there....

my best friend is the best bassist in the state. (in my opinion and based on competitions)

he plays kick ass rock music, funk music, and his passion, jazz. he kicks ass at the upright and the electric bass. the problem is, he has to work 50 times as hard to get respect in the predominantly african american jazz scene (which probably made him as good as he is) than others. i don't know... i'm ranting....

maybe that's why eminem was as good as he is/was... because he had to be the best out there to make it.

Nov 18, 2002
Something to make the african american rap community or community itself hate eminem and white people even more. Like I give a flying fuck. Benzino, some black musician which I shouldn't even call him that because he sucks, is mad because eminem is a better performer and musician then him. You got to remeber this is the same Benzino that thinks eminem is gonna steal hip-hop from the "african american community" Welp benzino he didn't steal it, he just performs twenty times then you or anyone else..
That's why he is winning awards and you're not!

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
his statement said exactly that... I was young, just broke up with my girlfriend and was pissed and went off.... Benzino's just bein a lil whinner and trying to take down Em in any way he can... I think it's a dumb move on his part b/c the whole world's laughing with Em... and at Benzino...

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
see... I'm a white girl, so I can say... damn... this motherfucker is racist toward white girls... but Benzino doesn't say anything about that at all... the whole thing is stupid and will most likely end up getting Eminem more fans and better press and XXL will end up the victor, RIP The Source... lol

Feb 23, 2003
EMINEM IS A OK RAPPER TO ME I NEVER BOUGHT ANY OF HIS RECORDS, BUT THE COMMENT HE MADE ABOUT BLACK WOMEN WAS UNCALLED FOR, SO FUCK EMINEM IN THE AZZ WITH A RAZORBLADE DILDO!!!! RACIST MOTHAFUCKA!!!!!!! DIE BITCH DIE!!!!!!

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Justin said:
EMINEM IS A OK RAPPER TO ME I NEVER BOUGHT ANY OF HIS RECORDS, BUT THE COMMENT HE MADE ABOUT BLACK WOMEN WAS UNCALLED FOR, SO FUCK EMINEM IN THE AZZ WITH A RAZORBLADE DILDO!!!! RACIST MOTHAFUCKA!!!!!!! DIE BITCH DIE!!!!!!
like he said, he was pissed of when he said it. he stereotyped black girls because of what happened to him after dating one. how many times have black rappers stereotyped white people? many. yet there is no controversey. not saying it's ok, just showing how there is a double standard

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
and... umm.... he was like 15!!!!!!!!!! We all say stupid shit when we're 15... shit how many times have you heard a female singer sing about 'men' or a male singer sing about 'women' "can't live with em, can't live without em" that's sterotyping.... right? But noone goes crazy and calls a press conference on Shania Twain...