Eminem biting Tech?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
You want to talk about biting? Well Tech N9ne is WAY more guilty than Eminem, the song "Cursed" (I believe that's the one). He stole the ENTIRE concept from Common, he did it first with "I Used To Love H.E.R". But I guess it's okay when Tech N9ne does it?

Apr 25, 2002
It's ok for Tech to bite

but

TAR AND FEATHER THE CRACKER FOR BITING WHEN HE REALLY ISNT!

Boy, you guys are some hard asses, so hard that you diss good music just because he is successful.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah, it's also possible Eminem wrote 'Stimulate' 10 years ago. Though we all know he didn't. I find it funny he does something similar to what Tech N9ne does and all of you jump all over him for it. Tech N9ne uses a concept for a song already done by Common and you defend him and make excuses. What's the difference?

Aug 20, 2002
elegantjewelry.itctv.com
How the fuck am I making Excuses, once again I'm saying it is possible, damn. I didn't say it was done did I, I sure hell don't see it up there. But you know what, i'm not even trippin of you tim dog, Just one question and this goes for everybody who are em fans, I want to know have you ever heard the album Infinite and what did you think of it

Aug 20, 2002
elegantjewelry.itctv.com
I know this is about tech and em, but on the eminem part

To me and my opinion biting every once and a while cool

But for people that have not heard infinite by eminem

It was like em bit the WHOLE DAMN ALBUM

Jay-Z and Nas all up and down that whole album

Don't believe me find a site with the shit on it and get back with your opinion

Aug 20, 2002
elegantjewelry.itctv.com
It shouldn't matter if it was 6 or 7 years ago, that would say he had to change his style to get reconized would it, and if I can say one thing about tech it would be he has pretty much stayed the same.

What are you saying tim about the whole thing, what is your bottom line, so I can understand where you coming from.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
TheRemedy said:
What are you saying tim about the whole thing, what is your bottom line, so I can understand where you coming from.
My point is if you really think about EVERYBODY is guilty of "biting" someone else. Though it's really not biting most of the time. A lot of the time people just come up with the same ideas. I've said this countless times before but, just because someone else does something it doesn't mean nobody else is allowed to. It just means they did it first.