Eminem - 3 A.M. Trailer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2005
Thats borderline bad ass. But this does raise a question in my mind. If they take 3AM the track with this mind set, does that entail that the other tracks are going to sound like this and We MAde You have? I mean, 3am is a bad lyrical piece.... But like most, i cant stand the voice. BUT, this is pretty bad ass looking.

Jan 5, 2007
fuck eminem and his bitch ass fans...
thank you for taking precious time out of your busy day, just to let it be known that you want eminem & his fans too be fucked. Move on.

back ot. this video looks pretty dope, i heard hes gonna release a single every tues till the release of his album. hopefully the accent wont be through all of it.

May 3, 2002
looks really sick.. i wished his used his earlier style for this song, instead of doing that gay ass style he's currently on.. idk what he's thinking with that..

Jun 22, 2007
His voice SUCKS. I just cant get into it with that gay ass voice. I really hope he doesnt sound like that on EVERY song. If he does, it will be by far his worst album automatically and just a shitty album period, I dont know what he's doing with that voice.