*EMIN3M (SOURCE COVER)*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2003

yEp most likely its a fake..but since yall is
Em haters..i figured ya right click and save..
and make a wallpaper out of it or sunthin...

pz..

May 20, 2002
That's just as bad as spreading rumours, a fake Source cover and it's garbage at that.

No Em hating here. If it barks like a dog.....Then it's a dog homie.

Really, Em as an artist is good, but no better than the rest. He get away with a lot more shit than any other artist can dream of. The playing field ain't level. It's not his fault, but he's the recipient of it, so he better be strong enough to take the bad with the good. So until then he will always these problem.

Jun 5, 2002
Benzino got his mouth firmly wrapped and sealed around Em's nutz just to sell magazines. Without Em and 50, nobody would care about Benzino. Talk about biting the dick that feeds ya.

Y'all remember the Almighty RSO (Benzino= Ray-Dog)? Wonder what happened to the rest of that group?

May 20, 2002
The truth is out and Em fans will ride for him. Great! But what that makes you? Someone who support Em and he is not even apologetic about it, but he can give you an excuse ands it's all good. That's way there are tension between different races because people just don't understand. Support your guy because your thoughts are his thoughts.

Supporting rumours is not healthy homie. All aside, really think about it.

Nov 8, 2003
supporting rumors arent healthy?...

then why the fuck yall on this site sayin BAY RAP is dope...

obviously thats a fuckin rumor..

hipocrytes...

Apr 25, 2002
eNDiGo said:
supporting rumors arent healthy?...

then why the fuck yall on this site sayin BAY RAP is dope...

obviously thats a fuckin rumor..

hipocrytes...
Too many retards and not enough nurses @BART to keep the retards from spitting their food unto their shirts.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
First off- Learn to quit leeching and if you do leech give credit.
Look at the url. Thats my boy scrapye that made it.
http://www.scrapye.net/sourcemagcover.jpg
If you look at the post he says hes going to put him on the cover on the Feb issue and that issue says Nov 2003 and holiday guide.

Second off- quit flooding with all them eminem threads just make one and put all that shit in one or go to the open forums.

Third- Learn how to spell hypocrite if you gonna type the word.

Feb 4, 2003
www.soundclick.com
JESTER said:
its getting sik

<<where are the mods when u need them???
if ur gettin so SIK! why would you view the post and worst than that why would u reply?

and how many other threads did he make bout eminem. y'all should check who starts the threads b4 u speak on it. its just common sense. and stop hatin to, to many cry babies on siccness. wow a WHOLE thread about eminem. damn!

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
I could care less about all this really.There's a million and one c.d.'s I've boughten from African-American artist who rap about Whitey,Peckerwoods,and Crackers,and nobody says shit.This one white guy says Black girls only want money on a freestyle from the early ninety's,and everybody wants his head.If yah don't like it,do what you do.Me,I did'nt hear anything worth a mentioning.