*EMIN3M* remember BENZINO saying he had a tape with racist shit on it?-HERE IT IS-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2003

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/hiphopmp3smusic.htm

Okay my opinions on this is...yes its a good attempt on benzino's part..
Eminem is one of my fav emcee's tho I do not agree with his newer style..
this track has alot of potential to be 'racist' no doubt...my opinon is..this
would be racist..if a big multi millionaire entrapanuer star was stating this..
but at the time..em wasnt shit..it was a joke..(obviously freestyled) i mean
im sure all of us has stated racist comments at one time due to the fact
no one else hears it..and its just between us and friends...feel me?

oh and props to my self for posting this....
cause the other guy that talked about this couldnt prove it...

Keeps It Rizzo...

May 29, 2002
lmao, that sounds absolutely nothing like eminem. benzino is just pathetic. if this is really the audio he was referring to than how is anyone ever gonna believe anything he says ever again?

it is probably benzino's little white boyfriend on the track

Nov 8, 2003
actually if yall have been fallowing em...and have ems old shit..it sounds exactly like em...if u listen to his old shit...

go download crackers and cheese...

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
wut i wanna know is if that tape is really him, why would someone wait SO LONG to bring it out to the public?? surely someone would've tried to cash in on it back in..... say..... 1999 when he first got big???? if i wuz the one with this alleged tape, i sure as fuck wouldn't waste no time gettin it out there

D

Deadly Game

that aint him....Benz is an idiot....that shit sounds like it was made in the 80's.....

Aug 26, 2002
@All Black people on herre, white people say nigger when black people ain;t around
@All White people: Black people say cracker when white people are not around

who cares it gos both ways

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Re: *EMIN3M* remember BENZINO saying he had a tape with racist shit on it?-HERE IT IS-

eNDiGo said:

oh and props to my self for posting this....
cause the other guy that talked about this couldnt prove it...
Keeps It Rizzo...
yes props to you for stealing it off SOHH and posting it here. Thanks for the efforts! </sarcasm>

Jul 9, 2002
MTV.com

Slim Shady raps, "All the girls I like to bone have big butts/ No they don't, 'cause I don't like that n----- sh--/ I'm just here to make a bigger hit."

The second track featured Eminem rapping about a black girlfriend he broke up with. "Blacks and whites, they sometimes mix/ But black girls only want your money, 'cause they're dumb chicks," he rhymes. Later in the freestyle Em raps, "Never date a black girl, because blacks only want your money/ And that sh-- ain't funny."

Excuse or not?!?

Eminem responded by insisting he isn't racist and explaining that the recording was made when he was young, foolish and angry.

"Ray Benzino, Dave Mays and The Source have had a vendetta against me, Shady Records and our artists for a long time," Eminem said in a statement. "The tape they played today was something I made out of anger, stupidity and frustration when I was a teenager. I'd just broken up with my girlfriend, who was African-American, and I reacted like the angry, stupid kid I was. I hope people will take it for the foolishness that it was, not for what somebody is trying to make it into today."

Oct 7, 2002
www.LadyTragik.com
courtesy of eurweb.com

*Looks like the ongoing feud with Eminem
and The Source Magazine, just reached a whole
new level. And depending on what the truth is,
Em may not have gotten much sleep last night

Here's the deal. Tonight at 6 PM Eastern,
The Source Magazine executives David Mays
and Raymond “Benzino” Scott will air publicly
for the first time an explosive audio track reportedly
recorded by Eminem that he has kept hidden since
1993 at a press conference.

In the unnamed song, which will be played in
its entirety, Eminem voices his opinions about black
women and black people in general. Transcripts
of the track will be provided.

The Source says it has verified the authenticity
of the tape, which was provided by three white hip-hop
fans from Detroit who were peers of Eminem in the
early ’90s, at the time of the recording.

The Source, in a statement supplied to EUR,
says the tape contains what is clearly identifiable
as Eminem’s voice, reciting racial slurs targeted
against black women — and it proves Benzino
right after a year of being vilified by the media
for bringing such questions surrounding
Eminem to the fore.

"Bringing this tape to the public is the latest
chapter," The Source says, in its "ongoing effort
to expose influences corrupting Hip-Hop, including
racism.

The 6 PM press conference will be held at the
Millennium Broadway Hotel, 145 West 44th Street
(at Broadway), 2nd Floor.

* Note* On the tape Eminem is quoted as saying he doesn't wanna have anything to do with women with big asses and other offensive terms. Supposedly a deal was cut to hide the tapes but I guess that was just a rumor.. We'll see what comes of this*

Apr 25, 2002
i think em explained himself quite well. for ben to go and pull a track out that's a decade old is a weak attempt to boost sales for his mag. i smell bitch. who's on shady records. yup. he's racist.

"..little sorry ass, go ask b-real. we burn source covers like cypress hill..." -- slim shade

:dead:

D

Deadly Game

Well i also stand corrected....didnt think it sounded like him but voices change especially since he was young then.....i dont hate Em for it....we all say or do stupid things now n then so who are we ta judge??? anyways its a weak ass attempt by Benzino and its very late...at the worse Em will not sell as many records but he rich already so i dont think he too woried about it.....