(einstein tensix remix)whats this about?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2003
yea i like thjat pic better

the einstein tensix remix it'z a remix of the song einstein it'z sped up and more bass added to it soundz somewhat like they addeda techno beat to it and shit

shit is bangin

Oct 18, 2003
That is becuz there ain't shit to promote!!! We allow our priests to sodomize lil boys, the whole time telling single mothers that their child cannot be baptized becuz it was born out of wedlock!! It is a religion of double standards

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
~816~$horty said:
That is becuz there ain't shit to promote!!! We allow our priests to sodomize lil boys, the whole time telling single mothers that their child cannot be baptized becuz it was born out of wedlock!! It is a religion of double standards
you're catholic too?

*HI-FIVE* :( you aren't supposed to be ashamed of your faith...somehow I am though.

Oct 18, 2003
techn9nehq said:
you're catholic too?

*HI-FIVE* :( you aren't supposed to be ashamed of your faith...somehow I am though.
Don't you know the catholic girls are the worst??? C'mon now. . .hey are you the guy that is always playing pool with Craig. . .do people think you 2 are related??

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
~816~$horty said:
Don't you know the catholic girls are the worst??? C'mon now. . .hey are you the guy that is always playing pool with Craig. . .do people think you 2 are related??
haha.....no that's bobby....errr.....steve. I'm taller, dark hair.....and dont look like Bobby Hill from King of the Hill.

HAHA@another person thinking that Steve and Craig are related.....Everyone thinks they are Travis' sons or brothers or some shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.