Eight faces of underground hip-hop (Article in the Sac Bee)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TBo01

Sicc OG
Apr 2, 2006
what about gangsta dre and hollow tip....i think they deserve to be recognized.....same goes for marvaless too

but its good that they exposing them, so peeps know who they are and what they are

Sep 28, 2006
How is X-Raided not one of the faces of Sactown rap? That's a huge oversight. And being in prison shouldn't have anything to do with it. Sactown's most wanted right there. Him and Lynch.jmo

TBo01

Sicc OG
Apr 2, 2006
^yeah i thought bout that two, but then again...i dont think they want to put x-raided simply because being in max security prison....it would be such a hassle just to get him to take a pic and also other shit.....because he was convicted for murder and shit that would be 'uncalled for' to even highlight...and same wit sicx......i thought sicx deserved to be recognized....but because of his rape convictions, it was too 'inappropriate' for the peeps to see on the paper

Jul 18, 2005
you see that part where they quoted lynch saying "but I always felt (goriness) in me"? haha, they probably changed "siccness" to "goriness". poor translation. haha, i just thought that was funny.

Sep 28, 2006
They said these 2 guys spent 5 months on this whole series on underground Sac rap. That's plenty of time to have made contact with Raided. Also, there's no way they could talk to all those people, and not here about Big X-Raided Loc. Especially, with all the history they broke down about GBC and Meadowview, and alot of the history. You know Big No Love had to have mentioned him. I just think there's something funny about that. I've never been a big C-Bo fan, but he's gotta be 1 of the biggest names (faces) from Sac.

TBo01

Sicc OG
Apr 2, 2006
^probably c-bo wasnt around to do the interview.....i mean c-bo seem like he aint reppin sac (no diss or anything).....i havent seen him show some mad sac love since his old days....it seems like he wants to do something else....rumors of signin wit g-unit really got me to the boiling point....how u gonna go wit g-unit when u a west coast legend?

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
TBo01 said:
i havent seen him show some mad sac love since his old days....it seems like he wants to do something else....rumors of signin wit g-unit really got me to the boiling point....how u gonna go wit g-unit when u a west coast legend?
because hes a whore

Feb 11, 2006
i cant belive niggaz on here dissin niggaz like C-bo.....he one of the realist to rep gbc mayne and dsac as a whole...name one sac rapper thats actually met or rapped with 2pac???? c-bos a ledgend mayne.....hate it or love it....

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
im not hating on bo, but in other words, he sold out.. i still bump his old classics, but this new shit is gettin out of line