EGM's 20 worst video games ever!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DNI

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
"Graphics: 0/10
ET has never looked worse. Which is a pretty amazing accomplishment since he started out looking like a slimy little space turtle's penis."

ha I'm proud to say I haven't had the misfortune of playing any of these gems.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i can vouch for the e.t. joint.

that game pissed me the fuck off!!!! worse part is, i was just getting the atari while everyone else had the NES!!

S

SHOHEI BABA

seanbaby.com is fucking HILARIOUS - the mark discordia article took the cake

May 4, 2002
ET was the worst!! You would just fall down a hole, then have to stretch out your neck and try to float to the top. AND IT NEVER WORKED.

They must've wanted to piss people off with that one. Even 6 year old kids.

Aug 15, 2002
bad street brawler was funny to me. and i've played waaaaaaay worse games than bible adventures. back when my grandmother was tryin to get me to be religious she got it for me. i remember it was 3 games in one. it was funner than the original super mario bros.

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
Comedy!

^^^^lmao@that
That fooh was hilarious, but at least he kept it real tho.lol But Total Recall got bashed the hardest!

Whatever sadistic child torturers released this game knew they were selling garbage. I don't remember the part of the movie where kids in purple top hats popped out of garbage cans with water balloon launchers, and I definitely don't remember the part where midgets in pink jumpsuits pulled Arnold into an alley to play leapfrog.

What kind of balls does a midget in a pink jumpsuit need to have to tell his midget friends, "See that huge overly-muscled guy? I'm going to waddle over there and put my foot in his overly-muscled penis."

They might as well have made a bad game about fresh breath. And I can guarantee you, there is no way Fresh Breath: The Game could be worse than Total Recall the game

If the British made a musical sitcom based on Total Recall, set in a flower shop owned by mimes, it would still be a better spinoff of Total Recall than this.

^^^^lmaoooooooo

E.T was clowned hella hard too!

Graphics: 0/10
ET has never looked worse. Which is a pretty amazing accomplishment since he started out looking like a slimy little space turtle's penis.

Fun: 0/10
Atari manufactured five million E.T. cartridges, and according to Atari's CEO, "nearly all of them came back." It got to a point where the world's children refused to take them for free.
To put that into perspective:
I've seen kids buy dead spiders from each other for a nickle. Calling this game a piece of trash is actually scientifically accurate because Atari eventually took their massive collection of useless E.T. cartridges and buried it in a New Mexico landfill. So if you ever lose your mind and want a copy of E.T., or maybe five million, grab a shovel and drive out to the desert. They're free.

^^^ lmaoooooooooooo, DAMN!