Ecay Uno heat or wack ?!?!?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
any one heard this cat. i keep seeing his add i want to know does he got heat. and is he on a wheel chair cus i saw a pic wit him on a wheel chair? i know he from san diego, but does he got spits ? holla back, thanks

A

All Out HOGG

HIS MUSIC IS DOPE...& MY PERSONAL OPINION FROM HIM IS HE IS'A REAL ASS CAT THAT HAS ALOT TO SAY...PEEP HIS SONG ON LUNI'S HOW THE WEST WAS WON...IM SURE ULL LOVE IT...PLUS HE DOES HIS OWN PRODUCTION SO HIS BEATS FIT HIS STYLE PERFECT

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Pick up any release Ecay Uno puts out........

His EP is nuthin but heat. Mental Scars is my most anticapated cd for the '03 year. Everything I've heard from him so far has been just sick.

Ecay Uno
Mitchy Slick
Lil CS
I-Rocc
Silas aka Smigg Dirtee

all got me addicted to that SD shit. I mean ive bumped Jayo for along time, but the SD up and comers bring more to the game IMO.

But yeah get the EP and when Ecay Uno "Mental Scars" drops swoop it with the quickness. I know I will!

Nuttkace

Apr 25, 2002
May 3, 2002
4sDeuces&Trays said:
ecay is dope.

but why do people keep calling operation elimination an EP????? its 18 tracks deep.
haha, i was thinkin the samething.. but its listed as an EP, even in the siccshop.. i think its because its all cuts off other peoples albums or somethin i was told? :confused: correct me if im wrong.