Eastcoco forum mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 18, 2012
Aight one of the patnas on here hit me up about doing different themes with the wicked delivery series * so here's one *who would be interested in doing a east coco forum mixtape/comp with us for wd7? The way i see it there's a lot of slept on talent on here and I know a grip of you gass + I know for a fact yall homies is blunt af when it comes to feedback! Lol so we can make it real dope by running the tracks through here first ya'll decide what goes on n what doesn't . Smiley, silent, mr.g, skarekrow,rhino etc you got talent n we got this platform so who wit it? We can drop it next month >mr.g< we'd like to have you host it sir,that would be a first for us having a specific individual do the hosting gig * lets get it IDEAS FEEDBACK? SHOOT IT!

wicked delivery 7 - the east coco forum hood tape <AS A THEME?

Last edited:

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Damn my boy I am very honored by the invitation and am ready to knock it out the park!
Siliencio, SK, and Rhino are some of my favorite lyricists and we have history of makin' slaps already! Plus much respect to all the rest of the artists thru here too like akazie, smiley,and more I cant think of this second, so let do it!

Shall we use only gucecity and any other ECCR producer's beats to make it 100% official?

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Dude already has a good idea with the free mixtape thing, cause people love free music, shit I know I do, I just shot some ideas his way, like a all biggie beat or all no limit beat mixtape, I think that would be dope.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Datpiff has a bunch of instrumental albums, here's a few, it looks like they took down the no limit one though.

Death row
Jadakiss
Cassidy
Young jeezy
Biggie
Nas
Jay-z

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
However ya'll wanna do this? We're all for it so who and who wit it?
Im in... Its about time i start taking my music a little more seriously, I think this is a good start... I have a few mixtape type tracks i can donate already...
I might even throw in some songs from my gang life cd

Apr 18, 2012