East coco Store

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
Ryan Miller over at rapbay.com was really close friends with Woodie and pressed up a lot of stuff for East Co Co Records at the end.

They now have a Record Store in Concord called Urban Life. They have all the Woodie cds and a lot of other Norteno' based cds.

They are located at:

Urban Life Hip Hop Shop
1852 Grand Street
Concord, CA 94520

925-812-0818

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
damn Wee Seed got there own shop now.....good shit Deebo........
are u serious? man that foo deebo need 2 check himself yo, y some girl I fucked with got cousins that are border brothers and he used to kick it there and say fuck nortenos and shit, from what I know he a fake homeboy, and no disrespect but man.....

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
are u serious? man that foo deebo need 2 check himself yo, y some girl I fucked with got cousins that are border brothers and he used to kick it there and say fuck nortenos and shit, from what I know he a fake homeboy, and no disrespect but man.....
I've known Deebo for like 10 years. I never knew that he once ever said he was affiliated at all. I just always have known him as a Proud Latino Man, and a good Father and Businessman. Those are where his focus' have always been. Wee Seed Record Store is a nice store with everything you could want in there and they honestly do have the best prices of any record store in Northern California straight up.

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
Wee Seed Record Store is the spot now in Stockton. Also Replay Record is really making a change in the music that he carries and is truly supporting underground rap.

Visit and Support these stores. We don't need anymore Mom & Pop Stores disappearing. While your there pick up Damien "Up N Smoke".

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
Ryan Miller over at rapbay.com was really close friends with Woodie and pressed up a lot of stuff for East Co Co Records at the end.

They now have a Record Store in Concord called Urban Life. They have all the Woodie cds and a lot of other Norteno' based cds.

They are located at:

Urban Life Hip Hop Shop
1852 Grand Street
Concord, CA 94520

925-812-0818
thanx

May 3, 2005
Bacc in SJ
Wee Seed Record Store is the spot now in Stockton. Also Replay Record is really making a change in the music that he carries and is truly supporting underground rap.

Visit and Support these stores. We don't need anymore Mom & Pop Stores disappearing. While your there pick up Damien "Up N Smoke".
The Replay in manteca had alot of stuff, but theyre prices were hurting them. i guess thats why they closed shop.