EAST COCO PRODUCTION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2004
WHO DO U THINK SHOULD TAKE OVER THE PRODUCTION FOR EAST COCO ARTISTS?

OBVIOUSLY NO ONE CAN EVER REPLACE WOODY...NOT ONLY WAS HE A GREAT RAPPER, BUT IN MY EYES, HE WAS THE BEST PRODUCER EVER, AND SO I FEEL HIS LOSS IS AS GREAT AS PAC, BIG AND EAZY

BUT SOMEONES GOTTA CARRY THE TORCH, I THINK KEV KNOCKS DID A GOOD JOB WITH BIG TONES ROOT OF ALL EVIL ALBUM, HIS PRODUCTION SEEMS TO BE WOODY INFLUENCED..

WHAT DO U GUYS THINK?

May 4, 2006
Yea D small should continue the label or ECCR should merge with the Sav it family and keep it going. big tone and lil dee would benefit eccr as vice versa. keep it yoc town and co co for sure

Mar 16, 2007
I feel this shit almost as much as when Pac died and more then when Dre died, real talk. This is actually tripping me out cuz I feel like I knew the man.

Hopefully if nothing else, Woodie's death can be used as insperation for the rest of East Co. Co. and they can pick up where he left off and come harder then ever before.... I'm being real, use that shit like Woodie used the saddness of loosing Blackbird in the music. Maybe do it like Pac and do new tracks with one of his old verses you feel me? or do something like that Blackbird speaks where he's talking before the track and have blackbird talking at the end. I think that would send chills down my spine real talk.

Mar 16, 2007
I feel this shit almost as much as when Pac died and more then when Dre died, real talk. This is actually tripping me out cuz I feel like I knew the man.

Hopefully if nothing else, Woodie's death can be used as insperation for the rest of East Co. Co. and they can pick up where he left off and come harder then ever before.... I'm being real, use that shit like Woodie used the saddness of loosing Blackbird in the music. Maybe do it like Pac and do new tracks with one of his old verses you feel me? or do something like that Blackbird speaks where he's talking before the track and have blackbird talking at the end. I think that would send chills down my spine real talk.

Oct 20, 2003
TRUST ME, EAST CO CO RECORDS IS IN GOOD HANDS RIGHT NOW..... SAV IT OUT WILL BE HELPING OUT AND DOIN WHAT WE COULD TO KEEP THE LABEL GOING..... STILL EXPECT SOME HEAT FROM EAST CO CO...... R.I.P. WOODIE

Apr 11, 2004
BIG TONE said:
TRUST ME, EAST CO CO RECORDS IS IN GOOD HANDS RIGHT NOW..... SAV IT OUT WILL BE HELPING OUT AND DOIN WHAT WE COULD TO KEEP THE LABEL GOING..... STILL EXPECT SOME HEAT FROM EAST CO CO...... R.I.P. WOODIE
GOOD TO HEAR BIG TONE I FEEL THAT