East coco and Hog life

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2004
Rumor has it that east coco records is no more and that everybody who was with Ecc was gonna go to hog life. has anybody els heard that? i hope shit aint true but i would like to hear it from wood himself.

Nov 2, 2003
559_CentralEne said:
i've been bootlegging that LIL ROB/WOODIE SCARY HALLOWEEN MIXTAPE for months already
na homie you better not be jokin'. i have not even heard of this and man you need to get at me because i need me that Scary Halloween mixtape ASAP. lol

K

KAH

559_CentralEne said:
did you know that C-bo, E-40, Elton John, and Justin Timberlake are gonna put out a song together??
dam that i gotta get tha cd it comes out on :knockout:

Jan 21, 2004
R Kelly, SPM, and Sicx are doin a song wit Michael Jaccson called "All My Children"...gonna be on Cell Blocc Compilation 10 "From Quintin Ta Rikers"...... the album will also include traccs from Ol Dirty Bastard.....X-Raided.....Shine....and Flava Flav......this is exclusive info i got from my second cousin's best homie's, stepdad's uncle's, insurance agent's dentist who is related to Benzino at the SOURCE......

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
sacking91six said:
Rumor has it that east coco records is no more and that everybody who was with Ecc was gonna go to hog life. has anybody els heard that? i hope shit aint true but i would like to hear it from wood himself.

IF YOU MEANT HOGGLIFE ENT . THATS NEWS TO ME ? MY BOY WOODIE GOT THAT EAST CO CO THANG UNDER CONTROL SO KILL THAT NOISE