East Bay Nortenos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
it aint just the East Bay.

I live in San Jo & they roam freely around the Alum Rock & Capitol area, Southside & in the Flea Market every weekend.

not my business & I could care less, but it is what it is.
im telling you dog ever since i left san jo they've been running amok !! i need to go back and clean house like the rock!! or gemini!

Sep 25, 2008
Listening to homeboy music hurts my ears now. There's only a few that stay true to what they rap about. But like homie said, they're too bz doing videos and Shit. Pero es lo que es,hasta que los homies se pongan las pilas las cosas cambiaran.

Props: ODIEOD14WG
May 16, 2002
Yo Gemini on that album cover,did you just walk out of a fire unscathed on some terminator shi??On a side not was it you that had that dope sounding artist i thought you said he was in the service.
Yeah, Bro. CAS. He's out in North Carolina for the time being.

And here is some trivia: I actually had that pic taken on a busy road. Trust me, it was taken fast before another car came from behind me at 60 MPH and ran my ass over LOL!

Props: VERSACERO

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005

And here is some trivia: I actually had that pic taken on a busy road. Trust me, it was taken fast before another car came from behind me at 60 MPH and ran my ass over LOL!
Dave is it true that storage wars is fake? Do they put shit in those storage lockers for you and the rest of the cast to find? Are Brandi's tidies even more righteously awesome in person?

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004

Yeah dude needs to drop a album,do you still have the track you posted of his.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com