E40 NEW TRACK WITH DOJA CLIK!! DOPE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
Thanks for posting this....loving the track, anything Ren touches mobs. Never heard that "Innocent Plea" either....that new Ren solo out yet? Been waiting years for an offical Women, Cars & Firearms release.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
they puttin the 209 on the map?

I gotta say Lowdown, Killa Valley, Dark Room and Doja Clik are amongst the biggest along with 2 Da Face Records responsible for helping to put the 209 on the map in my opinion.

there's more I'm probably forgettin, i apologize in advance.

May 7, 2002
they puttin the 209 on the map?

I gotta say Lowdown, Killa Valley, Dark Room and Doja Clik are amongst the biggest along with 2 Da Face Records responsible for helping to put the 209 on the map in my opinion.

there's more I'm probably forgettin, i apologize in advance.

Killa Tay? ^^^^^^ Twamp nina

And funny u mention lowdown and killa valley and no YGD both these niggaz but me on to tha 209

n-e way songs dope

Young Og Loc
R.N.A Mob AggiN
Keep It 1 Hun

Aug 18, 2002
Yeah i know, just wanted to give them their props too. And as far as the new DOSIA album, SYKO is going to be doin alot of production on the album, cant wait
Cool....figured you did but wrote that just in case because I've seen folks get confused reading other folks posts. That Stress track is a favorite off that album...nice pick.