E40 INSTORE AT TOWER RECORDS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2006
e 40 is going to be doing a in store the 15th?? (call for the exact date) at tower records in emeryville to promote his album. so go out and BUY THE ALBUM and show him the love he deserves

Sep 29, 2003
thats tight, wish i lived in cali sometimes....anyway i cant find the thread where dude was knockin the new e40 album but i just downloaded it (yes i will buy and support on tuesday, dont get it twisted) and this album is straight knock all the way through. rick rock keeps the beats crackin off the richter and jons beat will definitely fill the clubs. its ah certified slumper....peep!! been waitin on somethin like this since about 2002.....

May 28, 2004
i just checked their website and it says he'll be there tomorrow (Tuesday):

News & Events
E-40 In-store CD Signing - 3/14/2006 04:00 PM
Tower Emeryville (5703 Christie Ave, Emeryville, CA )
The "Ambassador of the Bay," E-40, is leading the Hyphy Movement nationwide! Meet E-40 at Tower Records Emeryville for an exclusive street date CD signing of his highly-anticipated, new album, My Ghetto Report Card. E-40 is leading Please note: Starting 10am on Tuesday, March 14th, purchase your copy of "My Ghetto Report Card" at Tower Records Emeryville and get a priority wristband to meet E-40 in person. Wristbands are limited. One wristband per customer per CD purchase. Event subject to change. Please call store for details.

http://www.towerrecords.com/Stores/store.asp?storeID=t17120