E40 and Federation- Sweet Dawg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 20, 2005
someone rip it.... i stay out in the 707... damn nearly sacramento....
I DONT GET KMEL OR 94.9 WHERE I STAY...
i bet it's tight!

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
i really fucked wit md though...you niggas is fans..i aint gotta be from the bay...i provided yall region with music to go dummy too...about the song..i knew it was a matter of time before somebody bit my shit...but its cookies..thats what publishing and copyrights are for...

Apr 5, 2006
SYKO said:
i really fucked wit md though...you niggas is fans..i aint gotta be from the bay...i provided yall region with music to go dummy too...about the song..i knew it was a matter of time before somebody bit my shit...but its cookies..thats what publishing and copyrights are for...
omg shut the fuck up.. they did NOT bite yo shit.. they had cory hart actually come in and re-sing the hook whereas u just pulled some cool edit choppin and screwin and shit.. and im not gonna ride yo dick, yo version is hella weak the federation's version goes hella hard

Apr 29, 2006
monstermuzik said:
omg shut the fuck up.. they did NOT bite yo shit.. they had cory hart actually come in and re-sing the hook whereas u just pulled some cool edit choppin and screwin and shit.. and im not gonna ride yo dick, yo version is hella weak the federation's version goes hella hard
youre wrong, sykos is so much tighter.

Apr 5, 2006
chronicicetea said:
youre wrong, sykos is so much tighter.
are u FUCKING KIDDING ME?! have u heard that beat.. he can say that its cuz its not mastered but the production on the song is retarded.. that weird ass bass line thing comes in, he blotted out the word sunglassess wtf... and federation is raw cuz they got that nigga to sing the hook for em... but hey, its a difference of opinion.. just like u mite like 50 cent and i think he's a bitch.. diff ppl like different music but i aint gon ride no niggas nuts just cuz he on the forum... honestly syko, i didnt like yo song.. and if yall niggas really want some more shit these niggas from the middle of nowhere usa made a song that said
"i wear my stunt glasses at night"

http://xxlmag.com/online/?p=1946