E-Mortal Gang

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2003
Niggas really need to be lookin' out for that Contraband album. It should be out pretty damn soon. The songs that I have heard are just fuckin' ridiculous! My nigga can definitely go ghetto platinum without any label. Cricet is also cookin' up some new shit, and it's fire. Also, look out for Baby Krown's album. As for me, I will have a CD with all new material out by the summer. Peace.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
damn Complex, you're Gettin me way hyped over here...i can't wait for some E-GanG shit, y'all runnin this thanG

Sep 16, 2003
UnLieutenant said:
tight shit!!
are you planning any collabs with people from otside your camp or from other cities??

On my next project, I definitely wanna work with Ecay Uno. That's my nigga right there. As far as working with people from other cities, I would like to work with a few people like Ras Kass (if he's out by then), Crooked I, and a few others. When it comes to gettin features though, you gotta come out the pocket, so we'll see. My next project will be out this summer, fa sho! Peace.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
Ras Kass and Complex on the same track sounds good to me. I'm looking forward to all the new E-mortal gang releases

Aug 15, 2002
i was bumpin Power Must Be Taken last night...that Down For Whatever is the shit and Complex verse on Chuc Taylor is some blow away shit...ill be copping all these albums...EMG is my favorite rap crew in Dago

Apr 8, 2004
E-Mortal Gang is the shit. I love when that nigga Contraband spit, he sound a little bit like Brotha Lynch.And Cricet surprises me everytime he touches a mic let alone the way he be killin the beats.And Complex is a mc and Baby Krown ain't bad either.So yall is very versatile with a lot of potential."The Power Must Be Taken" is a 5 mic classic as well as Cricet's "Blue Damien" I got Cricet's "Warpaint and your (Complex) "West Coast MCn" from Nemo last week but I haven't played them yet. On "The Power Must Be Taken" # 6,9,10,13,and 14 are my favorites.Keep doin yall thang Joe.