E-40 To Appear On New Snoop Dogg Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2003
www.dubcnn.com
http://www.dubcnn.com

The Dogg Pound just hit up Dubcnn to let us know that Snoop Dogg recently reached out to the Ambassador of the Yay, E-40, for a guest appearance. They laid down the vocals a couple of weeks back, and the song is scheduled to appear on Snoopy's next solo album "The Blue Carpet Treatment", due out later this year. This project will surprise a lot of people, as it will have a total different vibe than his last album "R&G: The Masterpiece". And this feature with E-40 is another indication for a switch-up.

In related news, Kurupt has already started working on his next solo album which is still untitled. He's putting it out on the major market through Snoop's Doggystyle Records at the end of the year (Snoop also took over the executive producer role). So far they recorded 6 songs, the first 3 songs are produced by Fredwreck and the other 3 are produced by Mel-Man. Until then, watch out for Kurupt's upcoming underground project "Same Day, Different Shit", and of course the DPG album "Cali Iz Active" which is out in stores June 27th.

May 7, 2002
PS: GODDAAAAMN KURUPT FELL THE FUCK OFF. What happened to this guy? He used to be one of the top lyricists on the West. Now he's boo boo. He fell off more than Mac Mall...

Nov 15, 2005
That's GOod news mayne. It's about fuckin' time. In Yuk's U. G. A. 2, in the last part of the DVD, B. A. mentions his p. o. v. about someone with superstar power like Snoop not collaborating with a Bay vet like E-40 2 help bring the West Coast 2gether and give some spotlight 2 others who've put in work. Now that 40's beginning 2 take the limelight (basically on his own) Snoop decides 2 finally get down. Whut the feezy? Regardless I'll be checkin' 4 this. Appreciate the info.

Sep 24, 2004
Here's a sample from 1 track...

Snoop: Fa'shizzle my Nizzle, Im chillin with E 'Fizzle representin' long Bizzle we take off on these hoes like a scud Mizzle...

E-40: Fa'shiggadaley it's 40'Fonzerelli, *high pitched*yeeeeeee, Snoop is my Weeoblazation we kicks it all the time, me without the Hillside is like the Hearts missing from valetine *high pitched* Beeeeotchhhh*

Ends Albums

Jan 19, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Poisonpen said:

Snoop: Fa'shizzle my Nizzle, Im chillin with E 'Fizzle representin' long Bizzle we take off on these hoes like a scud Mizzle...

E-40: Fa'shiggadaley it's 40'Fonzerelli, *high pitched*yeeeeeee, Snoop is my Weeoblazation we kicks it all the time, me without the Hillside is like the Hearts missing from valetine *high pitched* Beeeeotchhhh*

Ends Albums

LMAO

anyways, will be a dope track even if those are some of the lyriks, and i cant wait - hopefully this means snoop gonna start makin some real music again, no more neptunes please....
and KURUPT cant wait, still one of my fav MCs ever. and he puttin it down he just calmed down a lil

Nov 16, 2005
Poisonpen said:

Ends Albums
hahahahha good one

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Poisonpen said:

Ends Albums
Lmao.

Aug 26, 2005
Poisonpen said:

Ends Albums
For E-40, you forgot to throw in a "ooooooooooh!"

Sep 24, 2004
Track #4

E-40: *dramatic baritone* ooooooooh, I've been doin this since Lake Merrit was a piss pond/ 2 days before Capt. Kirk merked his 1st Klingon boooootch..

Snoop: *mellow voice* tell 'em 40 watah', *whispering* The day becomes sunny and the block becomes hot -Im crip walkin at the swap meet parkin lot.

ENDS TRACK.