e-40 "Sharp On All 4 Corners" Tracklist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
And for those who say this albums has some kind of "mobb" sound...nope. Some of them sound slightly old school bay-ish, but not mobb shit in its purest sense. Programmin and Real Game for a Player is the closest thing to mobb on here. Same Since 88 tried, but the beat is movin to fast.

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2003
And for those who say this albums has some kind of "mobb" sound...nope. Some of them sound slightly old school bay-ish, but not mobb shit in its purest sense. Programmin and Real Game for a Player is the closest thing to mobb on here. Same Since 88 tried, but the beat is movin to fast.
Its too DJ Mustard for my taste all watered down filler shit & skippable... Game for a Player on Corner 2 was perhaps the hardest most mobbiest track outta all of them... Maaann he seriously needs to stop with his flooding cuz its not cool...

Feb 14, 2004
this is the new e-40 sound whether we like it or not... he's riding the wave of this new music I'm fan of his lyrics and delivery... he's all over the radio and that's dope cant beat that...
but if any one was to bring the mobb music sound back 100% it would be him with all this recognition he's been getting all across the country... I wont be surprised if one day he hits us with some pure mobbed out cd's at this point its looking unlikely... I just wish c-bo would push the mob shit 100% until then...

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
this is the new e-40 sound whether we like it or not... he's riding the wave of this new music I'm fan of his lyrics and delivery... he's all over the radio and that's dope cant beat that...
but if any one was to bring the mobb music sound back 100% it would be him with all this recognition he's been getting all across the country... I wont be surprised if one day he hits us with some pure mobbed out cd's at this point its looking unlikely... I just wish c-bo would push the mob shit 100% until then...
Go get raped by your father again

May 7, 2002
No progression, differentiation, or experimentation in like 10 albums - just the same watered down formula over and over again.
This. I heard quite a few songs that were named as people's favorites in the other thread. The sad thing is that I'm not even tempted to download it. Oh well, I'll stick to his old shit.