E-40 in Tempe, AZ last night

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2006
I was at the E-40 concert at Arizona Beach Club in Tempe last night and shit got hyphy as a motherfuck. Mack 10 also performed. There were mad Bay cats up in the building thizzin hard. There were at least 20 fights inside during the concert. Some girl got knocked the fuck out in one of the brawls and had to be carried out by the security. Shit was fuckin nuts. Then sideshows started up in the parking lot and 2 people ended up getting shot. Neither of them died but dude that shot em just shot randomly into the crowd. Mad fools were reppin the Bay up in there. Thizzle fits everywhere you looked. 40 came kinda weak though and why the fuck is he always sportin a Yankees hat?

Jul 10, 2005
wtf@ shootings in tempe, they probably was sum out of towners cause i ain't never heard of tempe gettin down any which way. and im mad no one told me bout this, i woulda took that trip up there to see this shit

Feb 13, 2006
Kon Capola said:
wtf@ shootings in tempe, they probably was sum out of towners cause i ain't never heard of tempe gettin down any which way. and im mad no one told me bout this, i woulda took that trip up there to see this shit
that was on some color shit nigga.cuzos an bloods.

Mar 22, 2006
www.pinkdolphinclothing.com
I WENT TO THE E-40 SHOW IN FRESNO AND MAYNE LET ME TELL YOU THAT SHIT WAS WEAK AS FUCK REEL TALK ENT WAS IN THE BUILLIN AND THEY FUCKING SUCKED HELLA NIGGAS GOT BOOED OFF THE STAGE HELLA ACTS DID ONE SONG AND LEFT THE STAGE CAUSE NIGGAS WERE THROWING WATER BOTTLES AT EM

40 WATER DID A 15 MINUTE SET AND STRAIGHT UP SAID AIGHT YALL IF YALL WANNA HEAR MORE OF ME BUY MY CD ITS OUT ON TUESDAY

I FUCKING SNAPPED CUDDIES THIS FAT SON OF A BITCH HAD NO STYLE

IM STICKING TO THIZZ ENT AND THATS IT FUCK 40 MOSSIE AND ALL OF THEM CATZ FUCK THE HILLSIDE ITS ALL ABOUT THE CREST SIDE CUDDIES

Mar 27, 2006
THIZZHARD said:
I WENT TO THE E-40 SHOW IN FRESNO AND MAYNE LET ME TELL YOU THAT SHIT WAS WEAK AS FUCK REEL TALK ENT WAS IN THE BUILLIN AND THEY FUCKING SUCKED HELLA NIGGAS GOT BOOED OFF THE STAGE HELLA ACTS DID ONE SONG AND LEFT THE STAGE CAUSE NIGGAS WERE THROWING WATER BOTTLES AT EM

40 WATER DID A 15 MINUTE SET AND STRAIGHT UP SAID AIGHT YALL IF YALL WANNA HEAR MORE OF ME BUY MY CD ITS OUT ON TUESDAY

IM STICKING TO THIZZ ENT AND THATS IT FUCK 40 MOSSIE AND ALL OF THEM CATZ FUCK THE HILLSIDE ITS ALL ABOUT THE CREST SIDE CUDDIES
you're an idiot.

Jan 31, 2005
THIZZHARD said:

you would suck a thizz ent. rappers dick faggot