E-40 - I Be On My Sh*t (Official Music Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 25, 2006
a lot of ppl, and 40 specifically have been buying wshh views for a long time. i 1st noticed he did it during the 1st revenue retrievin albums
You have to remember any video posted on the front page of WSHH automatically collectively aquires views from anyone who visits the website also. So you get the actual video count, plus collect views from website traffic, or like you said Q allows people to purchase views.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
well yea but that just goes against what your original point was that it got a bunch of views so it obviously = a success. if you even admit that most aren't legitimate than what point are you even making here lol. the quality of the song or video didn't get that number.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
most of the views that were legitimate came from the "west coast takes an L" and "E-40 is old and fell off" "e40 almost killed biggie but he cried to keep his life" "im from the bay yall dont know shit" east coast vs west coast flame war that went on in the comment section of the video.

most people werent even listening to the shit. they put it on pause and trolled the comment section. TBH. east coast wshh'ers love when some weak west coast shit is added on the site because they finally get to shoot back after all the bullshit NY stuff that gets put up and laughed at.

and honestly, these younger kids barely know who e40 is. so all that classic shit 40 puts out kinda gets swept under the rug and this type of shit is what is left to validate his current position. which kinda sucks, but its true. you can tell a hater 'check this song, check this song, check this album' but they dont wanna hear it after hearing some bullshit.

like if you give me some black licorice and i spit it out, you cant be like 'try this black licorice liquor!" fuck you, i dont like it from my prior taste test, and im not gonna take it farther.

first impressions are lasting. and any time can be a first impression for a newcomer. the moment you arent at your best, anything. 40 knows that, im gonna guess that the dude in this video w the autotune shit is either kin of 40 or a close homie.

i have serious faith in 40. hes always gonna be one of my favorite bay area rappers. but sometimes you just.....fuck up. and this was one of them times. in my opinion he has WAY TOO MUCH NEW MUSIC (fucking like what, 6 new albums?) to pick the weakest song on a collection of music. maybe what needed to happen, is his fans and true listeners should have picked which song to have a video. they wouldnt lead him wrong.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2006
well yea but that just goes against what your original point was that it got a bunch of views so it obviously = a success. if you even admit that most aren't legitimate than what point are you even making here lol. the quality of the song or video didn't get that number.

But who's to say what the exact count is? Even if you divided the view count in half, he's still over a million views (2.1 million views total) & that would be giving half the views back. Legit or not, people are viewing, commenting, & having keyboard wars in the comment section.

Meaning his name is ringing & people got his name in their mouth (good or bad) which is a good thing for him.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
You have to remember any video posted on the front page of WSHH automatically collectively aquires views from anyone who visits the website also. So you get the actual video count, plus collect views from website traffic, or like you said Q allows people to purchase views.
WSHH views are complete bullshit. Check any video on WSHH then the same one on youtube. Views will be all over the place.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ humbly cant agree tell me when to go did alot for the bay and for a good look national wise. brought the hyphy music back to the forefront ppl were ghostriding again. somethin fab couldnt bring back correct.

lil kids was singing tel me when to go. i remember seeing joe blows daughter singing it word for word in the intro of one of his videos. she was lovin it.

his mainstream "ooOOoOOhhhh..." "BIIIEIEEeeieiIIieeTCH!!" at the end of every song too short havin songs were his worst to me. hated those songs. w the party beats. wasnt the 40 i was used to or enjoyed.

Last edited:

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I don't like the song, but I find it smart that 40 starts spittin at the end of the song. That's a safe place to showcase his actual talent behind the 2 minutes of gimmicky "popular" sound and that repetitive hook.