E-40 Grit & Grind or BREAKING NEWS???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
Depends on wut u like. If you like tha old, classic Mobb Sound, get Grit & Grind. Shit Nevr gets old. But, U can still slap Breaking News 2day 2. It depends on wut kinda sound you're looking 4 since B.N. sounds more like hyphy, if that's what you want.

May 30, 2006
Both are good but neither one blows my mind. Take your pick. You can't lose with either. If I was 2 choose I would get Grit & Grind cuz I always wanna go with whichever album came out first.

Feb 2, 2006
personally i dont like either at all. dont get me wrong tho that shit used 2 slap but them albums is dumbass played out 2 me. i really dont think any classic 40 songs are on either album. if i were you i would pick up ELEMENT of suprise, HALL of game, or IN a major way or CHARLIE HUSTLE

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
if u aint got one the following, get one of these instead.

mailman
federal
hall of game
in a major way
click down and dirty
click game releated

i give all of these 2 huge thumbs up

but the 2 u are thinking about getting are both outstanding as well

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
dj pimp said:
if u aint got one the following, get one of these instead.

mailman
federal
hall of game
in a major way
click down and dirty
click game releated

i give all of these 2 huge thumbs up

but the 2 u are thinking about getting are both outstanding as well
good answer but between the two your talking about i like grit and grind way more song for song.

Jan 1, 2006
Grit & Grind was nothing special IMO because 40 was trying to make his style too much like Lil' Jon's

Breaking News was better even though there were some Lil' Jon tracks it wasn't heavily saturated or had a crunk undertone.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Grit and grind

Its not as hyphy and its different production then what he typically has

I love mustred and mayonasie and life styles

Breaken news got old fast for me, but has those hyphy Rick rock beats and is more of a prequel to mgrc.

Aug 8, 2004
Loyalty & Betrayal over both of those. if the local store dont got it, order it. that's my favorite E-40 album of all his recent shit. but if u gotta pick between the 2, I'd have to say Grit & Grind.

Aug 22, 2006
I'd have to say Grit and Grind, Breakin News is a real good cd, but its on the bottom of the pyramid as far as the hierarchy of 40 water cd's are concerned. right there with hall of game, and MGRC. but doesn't matter anyway, because all 40 water cd's knock to me.