E-40 FEAT.T-PAIN - GIVE HER THE KEYS ***LISTEN HERE***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

lopro

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
if this doesnt hit the radio and TV i dont know what will.. wake it up didnt do too well imo but i think this is a lot better prodcution, content, and feature wise. good for a mainstream slap.

cant wait for Ball Street Journal.

Nov 1, 2005
this is the kind of mainstream song i expect from 40. tight beat, he's really RAPPING on it, it's just a good song. and before somebody comes in here and starts sayin its on some trickin shit, its not. he's talking about giving a car to a girl that's wifey material. not buying some whores patron in the club.

Nov 1, 2005
trickin is trickin. i guess thats whats hot nowadays. tpain on the hook, trikin on the raps, you got a hit!
lol u think buying ur wife a car is trickin? because its pretty obvious he's takling about his wife, cuz im pretty sure 40's been married since the early 90s. maybe somebody can correct me on this.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
lol u think buying ur wife a car is trickin? because its pretty obvious he's takling about his wife, cuz im pretty sure 40's been married since the early 90s. maybe somebody can correct me on this.
no, im saying all these songs that be talking about buying shit like that. that t.i. song, isnt he making fun of how they doing it? or am i mistaking yet again.

buying shit for your wife is normal, shit, even for your main girl..just dont BUY her, yadidadidididididididida?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
it ain't trickin if you got it.......lol......wasn't 40 the first to contradict that? and now this....I dunno, I wasn't feelin the song enough to continue listening past the first verse so I can't tell what he was really talkin bout

Mar 27, 2007
at some point people have to realize whats wack
and stop givin passes off people status and the name they have
dis song is garbage
keep it solid

Feb 15, 2008
at some point people have to realize whats wack
and stop givin passes off people status and the name they have
dis song is garbage
keep it solid
Another poor attempt of young asspiring myspace rappers tryin to remove 40 out the way. 40 is too humble and respectfull to come on here and give it to ya suckas you should learn from him. He is everything yall bay artist wants to be rich,famous, and successfull!!!! Hi haters we see yalll