E-40 and Keak on MTV DFX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2005
Shit was crazy seeing Keak on MTV. I hope tech is gets a damn video on their for once!!!!!!!! A under ground cat like keak I would have never thought he would get on MTV. Thanks to E-40 About time they show some love. Back in the day he had a few videos played like rappers ball and Things'll never change. Keak has been doing hes thing for along time. I wish 3Xkrazy would get back together. Agerman, BART and Keak Killed Back in The late 90's.

Oct 6, 2004
Keak is weak I can't stand his voice and this new "hyphy" movement is hella dumb thats all everyone is talking about out here in the Bay Area how everything is "Hyphy". E-40 is still the man though.

Jun 23, 2003
that new bay shit is bangin. The bay is fuckin back, you watch. That "Go dumb" song is an absolute slump in my opinion. E40 did it back in the day, and is bringin it back. E40's son droop-e is a wonder.

I love that shit. "Ghostride the whip!" "Scrape, scrape, scrape!"

Jun 23, 2003
Crunk and hyphy are like cousins. Same shit. I agree. I know there are alot of good rappers still to pop up out the bay.

I think that foo baily is sick. Tech n9ne needs to get more fans from the bay. People like him but not enough.

Jan 2, 2005
tech needs to do more songs with people in the bay, i mean the beats are insane! If tech were to become a part of the hyphy movement that would only speed up career. Every one can get down to some hyphy beat

"I do the dummy, retarded, and ride the yellow bus"