E-40 #2 Hot Video on MTV.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2005
I don't know how to take pictures of it with the computer, but if you go to MTV.com it's on the front page. It's not just the rap section, it's on the hottest video of all MTV.

He's above Madonna, Aly & AJ, and The all-American Rejects, but 40 still behind The Pussycat Dolls, but thats just till the album drops! It's a real good look, our foots in the door!

Doors Open Mayne!

Nov 5, 2004
This is so goddam big. I don't think we even fathom how big this is right now.

Btw, it should just be 'Pussycat Doll'. The other girls just take up screen time that should be devoted to the main singer, lol.

jotti

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2005
oN ANOTHETR NOTE: did yall notice!!! got to power106.com their playlist!!!!
e40 went from #25 2 weeks ago to #22 last week, to #9 this weeeeek!!! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! this shit be major OFF TOP

Dec 29, 2005
hella_numb said:
OUR foots in the door??? you rap? your on mtv? its good for e-40 but not you.
Yes, our foots in the door. 40 reppin the bay, hyphy anit his sound, it's our sound. 40 blowing up will bring alot of attention and major money deals to the bay rap scene.

It's a good time to be making music in the bay right now, but I take it you don't...

Aug 7, 2003
supavillain said:
couldnt of said it better....real caca..
both you guys stupid, do you write e-40's rhymes? do you make his beats? do you mix the song down? do you distribute his cds? i bet the answer for all those is no. so its his music not yours.

Dec 29, 2005
hella_numb said:
both you guys stupid, do you write e-40's rhymes? do you make his beats? do you mix the song down? do you distribute his cds? i bet the answer for all those is no. so its his music not yours.
another thread, and another negative muthafucka queefing out his ass...

If you don't feel 40's success will benefit the whole bay, I don't understand what you are doing here on the siccness...