DZ is the dopest rapper in Seattle!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Idk sons, I couldn't really fuck with any Mexican food north of ca after living here for so long, I lived in Washington too for awhile, tried hella places, it just wasn't the same. I musta had chorizo tacos at 75 different spots and none of them could touch a basic ass taco truck product from down here

May 4, 2002
Alright well here's a update: I chopped it up with DZ via phone. We good. We both got mutual ppl and it ain't goin nowhere further. Everybody got they opinion of dude. Just as well as me. He said some bullshit and apologized. I said some bullshit and apologized both like grown ass men. It's funny when ppl older than you have to pull you by the collar and correct you. Especially me. W my whole out on bail situation. I might catch alotta bullshit from yall but someone I respect and look up to told me leave it alone and talk to him myself and resolve whatever issue it is. Being that this person is highly respected and not about no bullshit. I'm a man of my word. That's 1000.

Dec 4, 2006
Alright well here's a update: I chopped it up with DZ via phone. We good. We both got mutual ppl and it ain't goin nowhere further. Everybody got they opinion of dude. Just as well as me. He said some bullshit and apologized. I said some bullshit and apologized both like grown ass men. It's funny when ppl older than you have to pull you by the collar and correct you. Especially me. W my whole out on bail situation. I might catch alotta bullshit from yall but someone I respect and look up to told me leave it alone and talk to him myself and resolve whatever issue it is. Being that this person is highly respected and not about no bullshit. I'm a man of my word. That's 1000.

aint nuttin wrong with all that homie, grown men can usually squash shit if they get a chance to just sit down an chop it up for a min

Jul 12, 2002
Anybody that would give you bullshit over being a man and resolving your issues without violence is a sucka. Keeping yourself out of jail is way more important than embarrassing DZ. He does a pretty good job of embarrassing himself as is.