DVD songs. I am dying here....LoL!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 23, 2002
Fuck man, I thought everyone would have it with people sending 'em out. I got the DVD tracks on my computer that I am typing on right now. Just tell me how I can get these out to y'all.

Aug 21, 2002
I got the shit ripped to my computer, but that is at home and I dont have the net on it yet, and it is too big to fit on my floppy. I compressed them and everything, and that shit isn't working. It works but it is still too big to add to a floppy. I tried to chop them up and that didn't help too much either. If I had a zip drive on there, then yall would have it, but until I get one, I will have to wait.
So who knows a program that will chop it up where I can fit it on a "floppy" so when I get to work, I can burn it. You hook me up, and I will mail you a few copies...

Ra.

Sicc OG
Jun 1, 2002
on a floppy, it only holds 1.4mb or so, 7 tracks would be, what around 40-60mb?

im still waitin' to hear the dvd tracks, should be any day now :D

May 3, 2002
fuck downloadin wavs and shit.. lol.. its like 30mins per song and i have cable.. he should of converted them to mp3 before he put them up.. but i got the dvd tracks in mp3 so its all good now.. :devious: