DVD QUESTION AGAIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2004
OK I WANT TO BURN THIS MOVIE I D/L 4RM DA NET ITS CALLED "HIP HOP HONEYS LAS VEGAS" BUT ITS LIKE 8HUN AND SUMTHIN WEN I PUT IT INTO NERO IT DOESNT WANA BURN IT, AND SO I ADDED A DIFF MOVIE N MY DVD PLAYER DINT WANT TO PLAY IT, DAMN I BEEN SEARCHIN ALL DAE 4 SUMTHIN N I HAVENT COME UP WID NOTHIN SO CAN SUM1 GIVE ME SOMETHIN 2 COMPRESS OR NETHIN DAT WILL PROLLY MAKE IT PLAY IN MY DVD PLAYER

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
What did you try to burn it onto? I dont understand but if you need some help go to dvdrhelp.com they have everything you need to know. Or if you explain it better I might be able to help you out.

Nov 21, 2005
well if ur burning it into a dvd disc u need a dvd burner drive. if ur tryna burn it into a regular cd its too big and u gotta split the file or compress it

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Alright...lemme see if I understand what youre saying.....

disnefariousnig said:
OK I WANT TO BURN THIS MOVIE I D/L 4RM DA NET ITS CALLED "HIP HOP HONEYS LAS VEGAS" BUT ITS LIKE 8HUN AND SUMTHIN
You d/l'ed the file from the net and its file size is 800+ MB......right?

disnefariousnig said:
WEN I PUT IT INTO NERO IT DOESNT WANA BURN IT, AND SO I ADDED A DIFF MOVIE N MY DVD PLAYER DINT WANT TO PLAY IT, DAMN I BEEN SEARCHIN ALL DAE 4 SUMTHIN N I HAVENT COME UP WID NOTHIN SO CAN SUM1 GIVE ME SOMETHIN 2 COMPRESS OR NETHIN DAT WILL PROLLY MAKE IT PLAY IN MY DVD PLAYER
Okay.....the simple answer to this question is that since you d/l'ed the file, it isn't in the right format to play on your DVD player...in order for the DVD player to read it, it must be in mpeg-2......you will need a converter like WinAVI, ConvertXtoDVD, or w/e other one to handle this for you(just load your file and convert).....after the file has been converted its file size should increase significantly but should fit on regular DVD-5 (normal dvd writable media)...the end file (mpeg) is the one you'll have to load into Nero to burn it....

Aug 8, 2003
OK SINCE WERE ON THE TOPIC OF DVD BURNING...

how about computer games?? I want to burn my moded gta game on to a disc, is that possible??? will it have the regular gta start up?? if so, does it require nero or a diffrent kind of program? thx....

Dec 4, 2004
ReKz said:
Alright...lemme see if I understand what youre saying.....

You d/l'ed the file from the net and its file size is 800+ MB......right?

Okay.....the simple answer to this question is that since you d/l'ed the file, it isn't in the right format to play on your DVD player...in order for the DVD player to read it, it must be in mpeg-2......you will need a converter like WinAVI, ConvertXtoDVD, or w/e other one to handle this for you(just load your file and convert).....after the file has been converted its file size should increase significantly but should fit on regular DVD-5 (normal dvd writable media)...the end file (mpeg) is the one you'll have to load into Nero to burn it....
iight ima try it like that and see what happens ill let u kno what happens thx everyone for the help

Nov 21, 2005
TROLL said:
OK SINCE WERE ON THE TOPIC OF DVD BURNING...

how about computer games?? I want to burn my moded gta game on to a disc, is that possible??? will it have the regular gta start up?? if so, does it require nero or a diffrent kind of program? thx....
for burning video games, you first have to make sure it is in .iso format. the best converter i know is magic iso (hook u up with a serial if u need). then you can use nero if u want to burn it, you gotta burn it as a disc image. and if you know ur system wont play burned games without a mod chip