Duz anybody use tha FANTOM X8

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 8, 2005
Just wondering if there are any sound plug ins you can use for it (drums) i just started using it 3 months ago and that is the only thing that is really lacking IMO. They don't give no hard kicks or any bangin ass bass so i was wondering if i had to buy a package for it to get those sounds. Any advice appreciated.

Nov 4, 2004
with the X8 or X6 is there any need for my MPC 1000? I have a keyboard and an MPC but I was thinkin about pickin up this "monster" is this board going to push my MPC to the side? Im pretty comfortable with my gear.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
MindzEye said:
with the X8 or X6 is there any need for my MPC 1000? I have a keyboard and an MPC but I was thinkin about pickin up this "monster" is this board going to push my MPC to the side? Im pretty comfortable with my gear.
I cant speak on the mpc1000..cuz I have a 3000.My friend has all the common keyboards..triton/motif/fantomx as well as a grip more...he uses the mpc to sequence..never the keyboards sequencers...although he can make beats with any of them standing alone,he never does...just because a keyboard has a sequencer doesnt make it any better....I Know of a programmer who programs for yamaha and did sounds for the motif,and he went from a 1000 to a 4000...doesnt use the yamaha sequencer....

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
MindzEye said:
No there is no "need", but you may like the sequencer and you may chose to sample with that instead of the fantom. Only you will know if the board will push your other gear aside or not. I don't even the 4000 or 2000xl hooked up, haven't turned on the karma in ages, havent fired up any of the emu stuff in years, need to wipe the dust off one of the xp60's and have samplers and drum machines that simply look good but get no playing time.