Dubble J

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
I was just curious as to when a solo from Dubble J was gonna come out... I remember that there was talks about him getting a little more recognition before that would ever happen but it seems as though there isn't much exposure for him anyway. Is he even still with the KVE camp, if so, is there any work in progress for a release? He's definitely talented and I would hate such talent go to waste...
Focus

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
he has talent we have a few solos of his, (for sale) if any one wants sum but he is on the Droop train right now......Droop told him that he will release his album...so we left it at that, but i think droop would have to learn to release a album first

Nov 2, 2002
Big Robb said:
he has talent we have a few solos of his, (for sale) if any one wants sum but he is on the Droop train right now......Droop told him that he will release his album...so we left it at that, but i think droop would have to learn to release a album first
Ear Candy & False Dreams will do that to you. Spreads like cancer to those who buy it. sad but true.....

Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
That's a shame if he gets caught in a trap where he can't actually get his name out as he deserves only due to his situation there with Droop, it will only be a matter of time before he either goes with someone else or tries to do it himself..
'Preciate the response though... good look