Drug Test Help

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
do not listne to anyone's old wives tales on here....just drink 4 cups of fresh sea water then snort sand mixed with the granulated skin of six house flys and i garnette you will be good to go

Mar 12, 2010
OK DRINK A GALLON MIXTURE OF 1/3 PICKLE JUICE 1/3 BLEACH 1/3 SAND AND FINALLY 1/3 OXYCLEAN. STIR SLOWLY USING A WOMAN UNTIL FINELY MIXED. PLEASE DONT FORGET THE STIRRING WOMAN AND THE PICKLE JUICE IT MAKES THE REST OF THE CONCOCTION EASIER TO DRINK AND SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS...

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
You're a fag if you get a DUI and don't just take the 30 days. You'd rather work 200 hours of community service, go to a DWI class, and still report to probation for 3 years?

Please I'd rather relax and watch TV for a month and come out not worrying about shit.
actually, i still would have to work off my fines and go to class. imma be on the ankle braclet for 23 days insted of 60 days jail time, and i know i would probably only do about 23 days in jail too. but i would still have to deal with the fines and class. fuck jail & fuck you

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Shrooms will only show up as food poisoning. So just say you ate some bad meat the other day.

as for getting weed out of your system a friend of mine popped a LOT of the cranberry extract pills but everyday, think he took like 10 a day. supposedly it works faster than juice.

"There is now a strong scientific basis for the use of cranberries to reduce the risk of E. coli adhesion to bladder cells and the onset of urinary tract infection. "
This actually is your best bet - Drink as much as possible .......... If not go to jail like a man & learn a lesson ....... no diss

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
ammonia and bleach make a reactive combination dont they?

lol @ inhale the fumes, i think the fumes kill you

i guess dying would solve the problem

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
i was on prop 36 failed every piss test postitive for meth,weed and coke lol avoid my p.o ignore the warrent letter its been 4 yrs still havent been caught lol fuk them (helps if u move overseas too)