Dru Down appreciation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2006
truely underated, for those who live in the bay when he blew up was he big?, was everyone diggin his thang?

his and dubee would make a sick group

i also heard he and yukmouth are 1st cousins

does he have a new album coming out?

Mar 13, 2005
NorthwestMafia said:
truely underated, for those who live in the bay when he blew up was he big?, was everyone diggin his thang?

his and dubee would make a sick group

i also heard he and yukmouth are 1st cousins

does he have a new album coming out?
Dru and yuk are not 1st cousins they just real close they been together since 92'...

Maybe you got it mixed up lee majors and dru are 1st cousins and yuk and the gov are 1st cousins...

He is finishing his album up right now from what ive heard its coming out on pimp on(dru label)/smokealot

Feb 1, 2005
Dru is working on his solo chronicles of a pimp right now it's not finished yet it will be out soon tho.

He was locked up for a minute and had some legal and personal issues he had to deal with before he could focus on music again, but he back now and his album about to be a hood classic he going all out on this one.

Apr 21, 2005
www.vimeo.com
Dru and Lee Majors have neen in the studio together for the last month .... They are recording an album together which wil be released next month... The lead single/ video Is a track called CASH ME OUT which was PRODUCED BY THE NEPHEWS

Mar 8, 2006
I was at the video shoot for Cash Me Out - gotta say that's the shit right there...this video's even being submitted to BET....those in the Bay that have paid their dues are about to shine BIG(ger)!

Feb 25, 2006
shit...yall remember that Yukmouth and Dru Down track called "911 Call" or somethin, where yuk gets taken hostage...yuk had be crackin up when he said some shit like, "they tryin to get a bitch with AIDS to fuck me"...lol...classic track..

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
ClickClack said:
shit...yall remember that Yukmouth and Dru Down track called "911 Call" or somethin, where yuk gets taken hostage...yuk had be crackin up when he said some shit like, "they tryin to get a bitch with AIDS to fuck me"...lol...classic track..
"Rescue 911"

That's one of the best storytelling songs ever.

"...they wanna have my ass hauled off
Up to my head's a sawed off
And that bitch with AIDS is takin' her draws off..."

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
I was just bumping Can You Feel Me today after finding it in my collection. I always have Explicit Game in the car too..

'I think the accident killed her....but that's the first time a nigga got away driving a four cylinder' haha

Feb 14, 2004
yeah Dru Down is tight. i have all his albums, including Fools From The Streets. i remember first hearing his material back in 96' when Can You Feel Me came out. been hooked ever since. can't wait for another Dru Down album.