Droops new shit. . .. . .

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2002
Damn. . .. Me and my homie were just with Droop last week. . ... He got some new shit that is just off the hook. . .. .I mean his stuff that he is doin now is like that 1990-Hate. . .. . .... . I heard acouple tracks that he did the week before he came down, Its on a new level type muzikk. .. ... . .

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
I don't see how he's doin 1990-Hate type of material bein' that he said he didn't wanna rap like that anymore and didn't wanna do dark shit anymore...

we'll just have to wait and see until he drops...

I'd like to see and hear success from his indie venture.

Jan 7, 2003
and didn't wanna do dark shit anymore

DAMN EVERYBODY CHASIN MAINSTREAM NOW...SAME PROBLEM I'M HAVIN WITH MY ARTISTS... I BELIEVE IF WE STICC TO OUR GUNS THE HARDCORE WILL CYCLE BACC AROUND AGAIN....UNFORTUNATLY MOST OF MY FOLKS DISAGREE...TIME WILL TELL

May 10, 2002
^^^^ I ALSO DISAGREE CUZ YOU NEED MORE OF A FANBASE THAN JUS ONE TYPE OF LISTENER...U NEED TO BE DIVERSE AND HIT DIFFERENT CROWDS...

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
well people from droop's camp said they think us releasing PRINCE OF DARKNESS will hurt his future career becuz it depicts him lookin like a satanist haha... and "he's heading in a different direction content wise" says his new people

I told them folks the people thatz gonna buy Prince of Darkness is the SAME people that have been buyin his material since day one.. the base that we worked hard to establish. I told them that it's never bad to gradually change but to do it all of a sudden and basically turn your back on your og fanbase isn;t wise at all.

Jan 7, 2003
ITS HARD TO CHANGE THE FANS PERCEPTION OF YOU IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A LOYAL FANBASE ...WHAT YOU RILLY DO IS RISK ALIENATING YOUR ORIGINAL FANS. ITS NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO DO..BUT ITS HARD....

MAINLY BECAUSE FANS DONT WANT ARTISTS TO EVOLVE...SAD BUT TRUE...LOOK AT HOW THE CATS ON HERE BE WITH LYNCH...THEY WANT SEASON 2...

THATS WHY I'M RELEASING THE DEVILS PRAYER ALBUM FOR EXPLICIT UNDER AN ALIAS...CUZ HE AINT DOIN THAT STYLE OF MUSIC NO MORE...THE CATS HE FUCCIN WITH NOW DONT EVEN WANT HIM TO RELEASE IT...BUT THE SHIT IS TIGHT AS FUCC... I KNOW THERES A MARKET FOR IT SO I'MMA MAKE MY BREAD OFF IT SHIT.....

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
valley labelz r known 4 doin dark shit...how can u go from bein brotha lynch...right to nelly overnight..u feel me?...i think if shit turnz into none dark type muzic...they will start doin down in the game...thatz what there known 4....thatz what they r used to....then thatz what they gotta stick 2...juss my 2 centz

@robb...whatz up wit those packagez...my flight iz in the middle of feb...hit me up for the addy info...im out peace

Jan 22, 2003
Robb

Robb have you and Killa Valley Entertainment ever thought about signing Playa-T (From HighSpeed) the Antioch rapper to your label? He raps just a fast as Young Droop and has a great delivery and timing.
Killa Valley Fans would love this artist.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
actually me and playa t go back quite a ways...

i brought him down here a long time ago and put him on a song that had Dubble J & Droop on the hook... shit that was back in like 96'

he's the homie. Glad to see that he put out an album and is makin moves

Nov 2, 2002
YA'LL WILL BY DROOPS NEW SHIT, AND THIS TIME YOU WILL PAY DOUBLE!!! WHY , BECAUSE............................................................................................ I'LL GET BACK 2 YOU