Droop & T-Nutty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
they both are heated as fuck!!!! but I dont think they should do a full album together, i dont think they'd blend....droop on his newest shit seems to yell alot and t nutty is just layed back tongue twistin shit....i thikn it would be tight if droop didnt yell so much, like on moment of impakt, you hear alot of dubbed over shit but its just him screaming and yelling....

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
50916 said:
they both are heated as fuck!!!! but I dont think they should do a full album together, i dont think they'd blend....droop on his newest shit seems to yell alot and t nutty is just layed back tongue twistin shit....i thikn it would be tight if droop didnt yell so much, like on moment of impakt, you hear alot of dubbed over shit but its just him screaming and yelling....

me personally i dont like the hellin shit either, but most of that was done at waydeeps studio when KVE wasnt there......but i think droops mostly does that when he is with personal vendetta ......his group...........i dont know y but i think it is sumin he does with them

Apr 22, 2002
www.myspace.com
Well I know they are planning some shit beyond just a feature or tracc together, Ill believe when I see it though, however both are down as fucc to make it happen!
Droop and Nutty would be tight! Naw, WILL be tight!!!
CURBIE

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
they ARE doing a group album together, straight from Young Droop's mouth, told me this in person about a week ago

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
Bayside Urban said:
Droop is doing group albums with everyone right now. But has yet to record a song. hmmmm
thats real talk............but KVE behind it and see whut happens........the the albums Droop speak of, which are many, are all talked about.........the albums which KVE talk about doin are all made a reality.............but its all good promo anyways....