"Dream" Compilation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
Well Tech N9ne is selling at mainstream artist level. Doesn't have a platinum album yet but with all his albums together he has sold millions and gets play on mtv and bet now. I got him custom featured on my new album so there it is, Something no one has done yet, History in the making

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
there are plenty of bay area artists with platinum plaques.

....how many homeboy artists have platinum to show for their hard work?

none.
Not what I meant at all. My post was refering to a "platinum" homeboy rapper is a joke
Not that bay niggas ain't or can't do it but since u took it there....
Nobody in the bay has done it since the 90s homie. C`mon now...

Props: S.SAVAGE

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Well Tech N9ne is selling at mainstream artist level. Doesn't have a platinum album yet but with all his albums together he has sold millions and gets play on mtv and bet now. I got him custom featured on my new album so there it is, Something no one has done yet, History in the making
Rob Rize got a 1.5 million dollar deal without the features .. Step your game up son

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Props for working with tech 9ne but like homie said you won't blow up on a tech 9ne feature unless you know how to market the song. Plus like I said before when you said you got a feature from Young Noble, MONEY TALKS anyone is accessible if you have the money to spend. I bought a verse from Noble too and I didn't go double platinum lol and also your not the first underground rapper who purchased a verse from tech 9ne and made "history"

Props: VERSACERO
Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
props for working with tech 9ne but like homie said you won't blow up on a tech 9ne feature unless you know how to market the song. Plus like i said before when you said you got a feature from young noble, money talks anyone is accessible if you have the money to spend. I bought a verse from noble too and i didn't go double platinum lol and also your not the first underground rapper who purchased a verse from tech 9ne and made "history"
money doesn't talk when your worth millions like tech n9ne! He don't just collab wit anybody, he ain't gonna have his name on some bullshit for small change.. And i don't have millions to offer so that means he's feelin my shit and gave me a shout out in the song. Plus noble a real ass dude and is legendary but in reality now days he does not sell anywhere close to the units tech does, u are aware of that right? Because even he is and i still talk to him were koo, i even asked him how to get tech on a verse.. And i may not be the only underground rapper to get tech but i am the first northern rapper and i do know how to market right.. Pay close attention u'll see real soon i got everything planned out and the right people working with me. Ur gonna have to eat ur words real soon, tech went out his way to work wit me while on tour, met him at his show. I can't afford what he be charging people at the moment, he hooked me up outta respect. Let's see one of u do that. I still got another surprise for ya'll, too bad u weren't koo wit me and follow the bandwagon of fools against me, i coulda put some of u niggaz on

Oct 3, 2006
money doesn't talk when your worth millions like tech n9ne! He don't just collab wit anybody, he ain't gonna have his name on some bullshit for small change.. And i don't have millions to offer so that means he's feelin my shit and gave me a shout out in the song. Plus noble a real ass dude and is legendary but in reality now days he does not sell anywhere close to the units tech does, u are aware of that right? Because even he is and i still talk to him were koo, i even asked him how to get tech on a verse.. And i may not be the only underground rapper to get tech but i am the first northern rapper and i do know how to market right.. Pay close attention u'll see real soon i got everything planned out and the right people working with me. Ur gonna have to eat ur words real soon, tech went out his way to work wit me while on tour, met him at his show. I can't afford what he be charging people at the moment, he hooked me up outta respect. Let's see one of u do that. I still got another surprise for ya'll, too bad u weren't koo wit me and follow the bandwagon of fools against me, i coulda put some of u niggaz on
You realize nobody outside of the Sicc and a few of your FB buddies ever heard of you right? You could have an unreleased 2pac track on your album and it still wouldnt do anything. You know why? Cause your career if you wanna call it that started and ended with Myspace

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
You realize nobody outside of the Sicc and a few of your FB buddies ever heard of you right? You could have an unreleased 2pac track on your album and it still wouldnt do anything. You know why? Cause your career if you wanna call it that started and ended with Myspace
so your an ex fan aren't you?? i got a track on the new album about you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tncT3zS9dN4

Last edited: