Drake - The Motto Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2005
I just want to make it clear, I don't hate Drake or this song (I just don't listen to him/this is the first time I heard the song), just trying to figure out how this is "a good look" for the bay, or will do anything else for our regions artists (that's rhetorical). Now I'm on 2 pages of a soon to be long ass thread, awesome.

Oct 31, 2007
its a good look because these dudes came out and shot a video in the bay area and shouted out a well respected artist. I wished they woulda had more cameos it looked like they did this shit on the low. They should of had more people there

Dec 4, 2006
its a good look because these dudes came out and shot a video in the bay area and shouted out a well respected artist. I wished they woulda had more cameos it looked like they did this shit on the low. They should of had more people there
lol it wasn't on the low..they plastered the day of the video shoot all over twitter..

YungSpider was out there taking pics of Drake and Lil wayne and screaming his lungs out as well...

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
i think it's hella weird in general that they came out and did the video on the bay and made that a focal point. i don't think they had some ulterior motive, more like they actually genuinely feeling the bay.

but wtf why? not talking out on the bay, but it's kinda weird.

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
i think it's hella weird in general that they came out and did the video on the bay and made that a focal point. i don't think they had some ulterior motive, more like they actually genuinely feeling the bay.

but wtf why? not talking out on the bay, but it's kinda weird. in a coo way though.

Nov 14, 2002
Drake can like a muahfuka and i was diggin the song and video till drake stop rapping.if drake put that singing stuff to the side for one album i think he could make a classic HIPHOP album.he showed love to mac dres momma so extra props.