dove dawg question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2003
i know dove only has one album out, the invasion but does did he ever release any songz or star on any songz that wasn't on the invasion?

the invasion is a hot ass album and i wanna check out more shit by him i know his second album is out of the question and fah q will either not come out or be on that 5150 compilation (is that still comin out?) but is there anythin else by dove i can check out

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
DOVE was on Snug Brim's solo on 2 tracks one was "7Sins" with Tech. He was also a member of The Bombsquad & is all over their album. He was also with Mass Acre with Kutt, Snug, Skatter, & BG back in the day.

He recently had a song on a German compilation called Universal Soldierz. The album also had people like Al Kapone & David Banner on it. He has alot of unreleased material.....lets hope we see a Dove Dawg album or 2 in 2004/2005.

Swick

Jul 7, 2002
DOVE is about to start recording a mixtape and a follow up project to The Invasion. I can't promise if or when they will drop, but I know he will be recording soon.

Jul 7, 2002
Swick said:
DOVE was on Snug Brim's solo on 2 tracks one was "7Sins" with Tech.

Swick
Come to think of it...I thought DOVE was on 3 or 4 tracks on Snug's CD....I know he is on the title track, and the 2 you mentioned. I could of sworn he was on one more.

Jan 16, 2003
wow i have the bombsquad cd i completely forgot he was on that shit

i never knew he was on the snug album i got that shit too but i never realized that shit which trackz is he on....7 sinz and the title track? what other trackz (i'm deaf so i won't be able to tell by recognizing his voice that'z why i ask)

i just did a search for universal souldierz i found it i'll let you know what i think of the song

is mass acre impossible to find like nnutt howze or would i be able to find it? or maybe someone can hook me up? i'd appreciate that and if anythin i'll trade for it if you want

and i'm lookin forward to that new dove dawg if it comez out

one last question.....is the locknloadrecords.com website still up, i havn't been able to get into it

thanx for the answers....i gotta try and come back on these message boardz more.....i'm checkin out rapkansascity.com more too i know these boardz kinda went shitty but maybe we can bring it back to life and shit i used to love these boardz man

Apr 25, 2002
Thanks For The Support For Dove...THOSE.... DOVE is working on the Mix Tape right now as in writting it, He calls me everyday with a new song written. He Got over 50 beats to rap over on the mix tape but he does not know which ones to use. Plus he got vintage music from back in the day he did with Icy Roc..But thats a long shot tryna get that to CD quaility. He also has an album worth of unreleased songs to his name..... So Don't Think That Is The Last You Heard Of Destruction

Jul 7, 2002
Belly, and Rellesh are right...DOVE can be savage when he put his heart into it, and the dude sure does have enough material, but thats really never been the issue. We need to all cross our fingers that DOVE will take the needed steps to turn his material into a project.

Apr 25, 2002
Fah,Q is Tech And DOVE.... Hard To Find ......... The Only one I that I know has it is Dove... But maybe Will, Keith or Tech has it also... I don't know... Originally Tech had a girl rap group(I forgot the name of the group) that was gonna be featured on the track...

Nov 16, 2002
Insanity is my favorite, that song is ill.

Does he still have a song on C-4's Dirt Hustlin Compilation, it says DOVE DAWG's name in his sig is why I'm asking.