Dopest MC in CALI.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
LOL @ "A-WAX" as king of Cali... How you gonna say that and he hasn't even sold 3000 barely, he barely king of his own City... actually Mob Figgaz king of his city.

then you say J-Hoods fool don't even have a album dropped!

to goofy

King of NY: Jay-Z / NAS (might not like them, or like there talent... but they are)

King of CALI : There ain't none, only one to hold it down nationally is Dr.Dre, and i don't concider him king... E-40 is the king of Northern Cali easy! try to disagree to that?

Jul 7, 2002
as much as i dislike him music, Jay-Z is probably king of new york.

When you say MC i think more hip hop and less gangster rap, so for cali I'm going to have to go with someone like equipto, ras kass, and probably not e-40 or dre.

Nov 4, 2002
LOL @ "A-WAX" as king of Cali...
thats what im sayin... but i'd have to go with either KURUPT or one of them Living Legends cats, i dont know what his name is but i know he's one of them underground hip hop guys....

and as for NYC

it's NAS and one of them Company Flow cats....

Oct 4, 2002
510outtapocket.com
i dont think there are too many cali emcees that could fade crooked i...

but i know a shit load of underground cats here in the bay that are pretty incredible too....
and who cares about who has ny on lock, ny is dominating the market anyways.. their shitties rappers are making more money than the talent we got here....

May 8, 2002
I thought the Question was who was the dopest MC in Cali and who was the KING of New York. So with that bein said......

Best Cali MC - Crooked I

KING of New York - Jay-Z......Best MC in New York - NAS