don't place ur chips on E40

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Everyone from the bay needs to step up there game, we are very close to getting the limelight that we all want, but we can't do it with E40 and the new single with Keak. Mac Dre has got us up to the point where we just need one more big push and the game will be ours for the taking. Everyone from the bay and outside of the bay wants to see us blow up, but relaying on E40 will not get it done, he is way past his prime and his flows sound horriable. To keep it serious, the only people i can see right now giving the bay that final push is either San Quinn and or Mac Mall. I know a lot of you are saying "Mac Mall"? But on that US Open, he showed his old illegal business ways and I think he has lyrically matured. WE need to stop putting all of our chips on E40 and go a different route especially with him fucking with Lil Jon. We all see what happened to Too $hort after he went that way.

May 25, 2005
put that push on me...i cant wait to use all my posts as ammo for a big ass i told yall so...vallejo

and im nice as hell on the mic...ask about me...

Feb 10, 2004
www.twitter.com
The best thing about 40 to me, is that he doesn't hog the spotlight. He has no problem letting mac mall or quinn do there thing. If the world isn't feeling him, he wont hold anyone back. Matter of fact, quinn and 40 have been on each others albums without miss for a while now, might happen again....

Jul 27, 2005
If anything, YA BOY or FAB has what it takes. I think FAB will Be the Next on BET and all them other Networks. YA BOY got Potential too. His album was My Second Favorite out the BAY this Year. I guess we'll just have to see.

Nov 15, 2005
40 is an og. My homie has behind the scenes footage of "Practice Lookin' Hard" & 2Pac's sittin' next 2 40 talkin' about how sick he is & how he (Pac) wouldn't be sittin' here if he didn't believe in him being the next big artist. You could see Pac had a lot of luv & respect 4 him & the bay. Seeing/hearin' 2Pac say that made me realize that 40 is bigger than whut you think. It's deep.

Aug 4, 2002
40 isn't past his prime, but his production has been slipping progressively on each album since Hall Of Game. Yuk, Quinn, Mess, Ya Boy, or Jacka will put the Bay back. All this "thizz" shit will be gone in the wind.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Just cuz Pac thought 40 was sick waaaaaaay back in 92 doesn't mean hes the guy to bring the bay back, shit he helped the bay blow up back in the day its time for the young blood to step it up.

we got enough young blood with plenty of talent to make things happen and if they start getting radio play aside from KMEL and start getting nationwide spins the bay will be sure to blow up.

Aug 11, 2005
well i put my bread on 40 cuz right now, that song gettin airplay heavy on the west coast to hype his new album from there who knows, but the airplay chart for the west coast have him near top so gotta give it time homeboi you talkin way too soon