Done Deal Unveils It's New Identity: Major Roster Anouncement!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
tosser said:
"I feel like we have a great team right now. That's what it takes! The music is tight and our core support system of Hjustin, Fillmoe Mike, JG, Mike, and Joey keep this machine running in full force. Everybody has heat on the way. This is just the beginning of things to come. there's more to do!" - Kenny

As usual, you know where to go for the latest info on anything poppin in the westcoast!
THATS IT..............

Jul 22, 2004
www.donedealworld.com
ya boy is family, when he's back in the bay he calls me and we kick it outside of this whole music shit. i just wanna see him succeed. rich is like my brother, whatever help he needs he can always get it from me. we're on different labels but i've done a few lil things to help push this new single and album. its all love....

if u r unsure i think every question about rich and ya boy is in the article

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Whats up Kenny? Need any promotion in the next XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE???Times runnung out!!! Conratulations on the new Squad!!! I'm excited!!!

Jun 17, 2005
kenny good lookin.............didnt have time to read the whole article jus skimmed through that shit..........aye i aint on the new roster pimpin?!?!?! wutz with that?!?!?! naw its all love fam........keep the shit coming!!! love hearin that new done deal!!!