Done Deal KEnny And Best Buy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
oh shit this will go down as one of the classics.....

remember when Fully Loaded first came to the board years ago.......

that's probably the most classic post ever

how long did it take you to come up with that menu dana??? that shit is hilarious

Nov 14, 2002
Dana Dane said:
I have been in talks with Quinn and Kenny, and am in on the Business Development part of the Restaurant. Here is the menu we have come up with so far!

This is a sample Menu:

Appetizer:
Ghost Ride The Chips with Gas Break Dips
Gettin That Guac (amole)
Hyphy Hot Wings
Coolio’s Cavvy-R
Banana CougNut Bread

Soup:
Go Dummy Dumplings

The Yukmouth Sandwich
Liverwurst, feta, garlic mayo, on onion roll
Bela Burgers with Hillside Fries

Side Show Salads
Mr. Ceza Salad with Explosive Dressing

MAIN DISHES:
TheBayIsBack Ribs
Stewie Stew (Or Get Stew-Pid)
Colla Poppin Pork Chops
San Quinn The Rock Lobster Tails
Smoked Mussel Cars
Yadidi Fish and Stackin Chips
Keak The Steak
Pork Tenderloin
Country Club Breasts
Little Goose
Chicken and Nupmlings

Side Dishes:
Mak N AK N Cheese
PSPeas
Mashed Potatos with 3 Times Gravy

Thizzert Menu:

Strawberry Too $hortcake

HOW MUCH IS THE 40-WATER OR SOME REFRESHING "SEAN TEA"?

Aug 23, 2005
Dana Dane said:
I have been in talks with Quinn and Kenny, and am in on the Business Development part of the Restaurant. Here is the menu we have come up with so far!

This is a sample Menu:

Appetizer:
Ghost Ride The Chips with Gas Break Dips
Gettin That Guac (amole)
Hyphy Hot Wings
Coolio’s Cavvy-R
Banana CougNut Bread

Soup:
Go Dummy Dumplings

The Yukmouth Sandwich
Liverwurst, feta, garlic mayo, on onion roll
Bela Burgers with Hillside Fries

Side Show Salads
Mr. Ceza Salad with Explosive Dressing

MAIN DISHES:
TheBayIsBack Ribs
Stewie Stew (Or Get Stew-Pid)
Colla Poppin Pork Chops
San Quinn The Rock Lobster Tails
Smoked Mussel Cars
Yadidi Fish and Stackin Chips
Keak The Steak
Pork Tenderloin
Country Club Breasts
Little Goose
Chicken and Nupmlings

Side Dishes:
Mak N AK N Cheese
PSPeas
Mashed Potatos with 3 Times Gravy

Thizzert Menu:

Strawberry Too $hortcake

holy fuckin shit im dying rhere... help, help...

lololololol

dj e rock

Jul 22, 2004
www.donedealworld.com
not sure where this came from LOL... this is one of the best threads i've seen in a while. dana killed it!!! me, quinn, and the fam were riding in the tour bus reading this shit on my laptop DYING!!!!! we are on tour with xzibit right now but we didnt even get a chance to go to his instore! for someone to pull that they would have to be on some of that real good dope.
here's what happened though....

DJ Amen & Fillmoe Mike ran outta money in s.d. so they hijacked a blimp and flew that shit across the mexican border trying to smuggle hella penguins and jaguars from the sd zoo into mexico. they got shot down by border patrol on the mexico side right outside of tijuana. amen got injured from the crash & the angry animals and fm mike is stuck in mexico right now in jail. please send your prayers out to them, fillmoe mike tried to break out and is now in the hole. shit is not lookin good right now. lol

Jan 4, 2003
www.myspace.com
Done Deal Kenny said:
not sure where this came from LOL... this is one of the best threads i've seen in a while. dana killed it!!! me, quinn, and the fam were riding in the tour bus reading this shit on my laptop DYING!!!!! we are on tour with xzibit right now but we didnt even get a chance to go to his instore! for someone to pull that they would have to be on some of that real good dope.
here's what happened though....

DJ Amen & Fillmoe Mike ran outta money in s.d. so they hijacked a blimp and flew that shit across the mexican border trying to smuggle hella penguins and jaguars from the sd zoo into mexico. they got shot down by border patrol on the mexico side right outside of tijuana. amen got injured from the crash & the angry animals and fm mike is stuck in mexico right now in jail. please send your prayers out to them, fillmoe mike tried to break out and is now in the hole. shit is not lookin good right now. lol
damn yall some beasts though. i never heard of any niggas stealin a blimp before that some shit. let me help yall make free filmoe mike shirts. i got the design down already