Done Deal Fam-All In the Fam...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
I picked up this cd this past weekend...I have to say this is the best cd done deal has ever put out....the songs are tight...versatile...never boring...I couldn't find any tracks I didn't like..Give it a 10/10

What did you guys think of this cd? Comments?

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
It's well earned Done Deal...I like the Fully Loaded and the Heated Speeches releases...they were good, but this one stood out....I'm looking forward to your future releases...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
So far nuthin but heat from Done Deal

I got all their releases and have to say i bought them all brand new payin full price(Something I rarley do now of days.) They have all been worth every penny. My 2favs are Done Deal Fam and FFSC. But all the rest, Fully Loaded,Submarine Funk, and heated speachs have all been QUALITY material. Keep up the good work over at the DD headquartes.

Nuttkace

Oh yeah and whats up with a Willie Henn release? Ive been waitin on that for a sec over here.

Shemp

Graphic Artist
May 3, 2002
YEAH DDFAM IS TOO EFFING HARD

Nuttcase - That Willie Hen will be out very soon - We made a new cover for it too - his album is a classic... also thanks for copping our shit - peace Shemp

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Tight

Ive been waitin on a Willie Hen Cd for the longest. It got any Dunce beats on it:classic: ? Hey shemp I know u said u would try to send me a promo pack out my way in Seattle. If u dont got any left ill take anything poster, some stickers, what ever. I need to atleast lace my room with some FFSC pics on the wall.

Hit me at
C.Gerety
8517 242nd st sw. #401
Edmonds,WA 98026

Keep up the good work bro......

Oh yeah and if ya'll ever come to the Seattle area let me know so we can blow some of that NW sticky.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
@ Arsen

my address is in the post above yours. Send me some posters and stickers bro. It would be MUCH appreciated. So I can lace up my room and the 425/206 with some stickers. Thanks manne.

Nuttkace