DOG the bounty hunter

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2006
anyone ever watch this gay ass show? shit is fake, they go after people with no guns, no weapons just some pepper spray wtf? and they bring their bimbo ass daughter who is like 16 along for the ride? ever notice how NOBODY EVER gets hurt on that show? i cant stand TV these days

and that shit "dog" got into with the law was a fuckin publicity stunt. dudes a real bounty hunter with beads and feathers tied into his hair? please

May 9, 2002
roprchokr said:
anyone ever watch this gay ass show? shit is fake, they go after people with no guns, no weapons just some pepper spray wtf? and they bring their bimbo ass daughter who is like 16 along for the ride? ever notice how NOBODY EVER gets hurt on that show? i cant stand TV these days

and that shit "dog" got into with the law was a fuckin publicity stunt. dudes a real bounty hunter with beads and feathers tied into his hair? please
Fake? I dont know about all that, maybe played up a bit. Its Hawaii for christ sakes. If he was doin all this in say, NYC? Yeah, then it would be a different story.

Apr 25, 2002
i wouldn't say his show is fake.. the mexico thing, a publicity stunt.. i don't know about that... he's got to have the dumbest producers ever tho.. what i will say is .. all his suspects are nobodies.. and yeah.. that south park episode killed it.. he always does the same shit.. start preachin' and hand out 50 cigarettes. either way it's garbage.

Mar 12, 2005
Instead of Giving this man props, for actually cleaning the streets, unlike the cops we stereotype on the siccness, you guys bash him. This dude is for real.

Jul 21, 2004
roprchokr said:

You ever notice Dog never caches anyone.. His brother and son always do the dirty work and he takes credit for it.

Dog's a bitch

May 9, 2006
DCKingPin said:
I heard about it and some Samoan told him you in the bay or sumthing
is it on youtube??
lol my homie seen this happen, i guess the dude was at football practice and dog's son tried to take him down or something. they make him look all big on camera but i was told his son is 5'5" at the most and he made a fool of himself...i think they ended up leaving and coming for him later cuz they got shook, i dont know if that part is true or not

and ok ok...i dont think its "fake" but that show is no doubt exaggerated and played up. the guy aint lost in new york or something, he's in HAWAII with colored ribbons in his hair and his own TV show and a wife with a double F rack. you can see them comin a mile away.