Does Your Girl Play Video Games, Or A Girl Friend?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Uzzle

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2004
Me and lady be played Madden 05-06, NBA Live and Neeed for speed underground. She be on tha Need for speed for dayssss tho.

Slide

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
Yeah me and my girl play, but she needs to practice before she can hang. I took her to GameWorks and she wanted to play the water skiing game where u get on the skis and shit. So I put her on there and she was steady skiing straight to the left, missing all the gates. I think she been listening to Trae one too many times.

Swang|Swang|Swang to the left

Oct 14, 2004
Da6Footah said:
I go through spurts where I play games religiously, and then I won't turn the PS on for months. I like the State of Emergency and Grand Theft Auto type games. When I get into a game, I can play for hours on end, find myself thinking about it at work and shit. LOL....right now, I am working on beating the OG Sly Cooper again, so I can buy the 2nd and 3rd ones and beat them too.

Sly is great. My favorite is the Second one. The third is real ill. When you get to the last of the levels there is this dope part. I wont say it but its dope. I love that game and I could play all three for hours and that would be okay with me.

D-Menace- How is that new Grandia? I was thinking about getting it.

My girl just let me borrow Xenosaga 1 I still havent played it though. Iam in Fatal Frame and KillZone.

Aug 14, 2005
MOREBASS said:
My lady likes those little puzzle games like Bubble Bobble, Dr. Mario, Columns,...all that dumb stuff...I don't get it.

And she's no where near ready for Madden yet so I just leave her be...
yea real talk my girl loves dr mario. i try to get her into different shit but its all bad.