Does Your Girl Play Video Games, Or A Girl Friend?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2004
My girl plays video games. She is a big fan of the RPG's. In fact she let me borrow Xenosaga. She also has Grandia, Final Fantasy (Most of them, her favorite is 8???), Devil May Cry 1&2 (not three though) and I think Breath of Fire but Iam not sure. Does any of the girls you know, date, have relations with, or are just friends play games? Give stories.

Jan 7, 2004
Rob S4 said:
Does she beat you at Mortal Kombat? Hahah or do you give her a stomping.
every once in a while I'll go easy on her about 2 out of 10 times she might actually win without me letting her.
But tiger woods if shes been playing often like if it has not been weeks or a month since she last played she can about kick my ass everytime

ASCE

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
lucky bastards, I cant find a girl who likes games. Oh well. I had a friend who did tho. But we never went out.

Edit: the friend was a girl(thought I didnt make this clear enough)

Apr 25, 2002
I play video games with my husband. I'll kick his ass in NBA Live, but I can't play Madden for shit. I only play sports games though. We get pretty competitive.

Nov 28, 2005
my wife actually sat there and watched me play and beat resident evil 4 while she was pregnant ..i told her id turn it off so she could watch tv..but she was diggin the game...now only if she felt that way about madden.
but she plays mario kart,kingdom hearts and silent hill. so thats kool

Dec 11, 2002
I never played very often... but when I did I wouldnt do ANYTHING else for hours... lol.. then I'd get to a part I couldnt pass and hella irritated... but that was when I was doin' the Tomb Raider games... waaay back... now if I go to the arcade with my sons I keep it simple and hit old school Cenntipede (sp?)

Dec 9, 2005
My lady likes those little puzzle games like Bubble Bobble, Dr. Mario, Columns,...all that dumb stuff...I don't get it.

And she's no where near ready for Madden yet so I just leave her be...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I love girls that are good at handling the joystick...my best friend met his girlfriend at a videogame store...they're gameaholics

May 13, 2002
we need more bitches into video games....instead of yellin at you when u tryna level up in grandia III

i got better luck playin with the bitch younger sister...lol

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I go through spurts where I play games religiously, and then I won't turn the PS on for months. I like the State of Emergency and Grand Theft Auto type games. When I get into a game, I can play for hours on end, find myself thinking about it at work and shit. LOL....right now, I am working on beating the OG Sly Cooper again, so I can buy the 2nd and 3rd ones and beat them too.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I just got my girlfriend to start playing Mario Kart on the Gamecube with me. I laugh at her because every time she turns around a curve, her whole body shifts and leans to the side as if she were really driving a car. And she starts cussing a lot at the game.