Does Tech have a Regime Tat ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2005
I'm almost positive Tech doesn't have any tatoos, but not entirely sure.. I've never noticed any at the shows I went to, or the pictures on his site, or on his dvds.

But obviously I didn't look too close at him when he was signing my shit at one of the shows or when I shook his hand, lol. I'm not gay either so that might play a factor. Why would you care about a mans tatoos? Maybe it's just me, but that sounds kind of fucked up..

May 13, 2004
Star Platinum said:
If you've been to any Tech shows in the last couple years, he's got Liberate Me on his forearms.

I second that he showed them to me when I went to the in store signing here in Denver.
As a matter of fact I have a pic for proof if yall dont believe me. lol

Nov 6, 2004
i thought he just painted the "liberate me" on his arms and that he just paints stuff on himself for concerts and photoshoots???Cause youll see him in a pic with something written on him then see him in a newer pic with it gone...didnt he have something written on his forehead in paint awhile back and now he doesnt have it anymore???It was in one of his cd covers and it said "Sick" or something and he doesnt have it anymore.

Jan 28, 2005
lol, im not touchin the NNUTT HOWZE thing, although I just kinda did.

you wanna know abou Tech's tats, read the murder dog interview. LIBERATE ME is definately a tatoo.

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
flipyawig said:
i thought he just painted the "liberate me" on his arms and that he just paints stuff on himself for concerts and photoshoots???Cause youll see him in a pic with something written on him then see him in a newer pic with it gone...didnt he have something written on his forehead in paint awhile back and now he doesnt have it anymore???It was in one of his cd covers and it said "Sick" or something and he doesnt have it anymore.

fucking morons....

Feb 1, 2005
Nahh.. tech doesnt have a regime tat.

Not everybody in the regime is tatted with dragons some choose to take the tat some dont, it doesnt have anything to do with they loyalty to the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.