does sac radio support local rap?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2004
i use to live in sac before the 103.5bomb days and i dont remember them ever supporting any local rap music. maybe because alot of the sh1t aint radio friendly. but its the 05, and i havent been to sac in a minute. do they support local rap? what stations?

Jun 26, 2004
i never hear anything on 102 or 103 any more, they use to back in the day, but now its all mainstream, they got that new station 93 somthin or another but i don't get that yet in my parts, so no they don't support shit :( makes me sad

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
Naw man....only snoop, game , 50, baby bash & frankie fuckin' j....I fuckin' hate it.

We used to have a pirate station back in the day, but we got into it with 102 (slayed them in a battle on THEIR station) and they called the feds on us.

The station that is sponsored by the (916) magazine KNOZ..is really cool. Pretty much ALL local acts (yay included)..only drawback is signal stregnth.

Word on the street has it that the Bomb will be converting to a latin hip-hop station by August 1st.
If you are from here, you can hear the changes starting already.
They refer the station as "La Bomba" now.
They used to carry the doug banks show & snoopdogg syndicated radio shows, but now it's perros pero locos show, plus an oldies program.
Also it is now under Latino ownership.

I don't see the need to make it all one format, after all isn't it all hiphop. Why segregate it?