does MTV have B2B video yet?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 1, 2006
hardly any radio play and i still dont see the video anywhere important but in tech's website and his myspace.

wonder how we can help make the video pop.

and did that "making of the Video" by MTV ever happen, will it ever air???

Sep 17, 2003
I have this station on the Dish called "IMF"... I wonder what you have to do, or whose ass you have to kiss to get on there? They play a lot of fucking raw shit on there.

Feb 10, 2005
i feel like this song is a club banger - and spread that way through radio requests and pushin it on the radio: eventually it will get to the point that if uve been to a hip hop club u prolly heard the track and then people might see the video showing up on tv.

Feb 17, 2006
soulwinnerrj said:
I have this station on the Dish called "IMF"... I wonder what you have to do, or whose ass you have to kiss to get on there? They play a lot of fucking raw shit on there.
yeah the international music feed plays a clusterfuck of different music...not sure if they have something where you can request videos or not, but they would definitely play it if they had it

Jul 4, 2005
usually ahead of when the album drops is when the video plays hella....smart way of advertising...im really let down not seein tech get his spins on tv and radio yet, im gettin a little nervous...