DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO THIS SONG IS BY AND WHAT ALBUM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2005
I've been tryin' to find out who the f*ck this song is by i have it recorded on a tape but don't know the name or even who its by.....its drivin' me crazy lookin for it and everyone i ask never heard it. If anyone knows and could help me i'd really appreciate it you'd be a mutha f*ckin pimp .....i'm not sure exactly whut he says when tha trak starts but i'll do my best i think the songs called .... " 'bout stakin "
-------------------------------------------------
the chorus -
all i wanna do is get my money right/grind all day smoke weed and hustle all nite/
all i wanna do is get my money right/grind all day smoke weed and hustle all nite/ backround whisperin' " 'bout stakin' "
-------------------------------------------------
:ermm: i can make out most of whut he says in the verses but i don't wanna try an fill in the blanks and sound stupid more than i already am ya' feel.... lol :cheeky:

*I mite be try and figure out a bit more and write it down if this doesn't help let me know this songs been buggin' me for years now i give up tryin to find it on my own.....

May 1, 2005
tThank you ssssoooo..... much!!!!
you don't know how crazy i've been lookin' for this song i owe you big time homie.....I f*ckin' luvv this song and i thought i'd never find it .....good lookin out homie mucho amor respecto,

~mz. lace~